I want a resort with these amenities, so which one has them?

goofy papa

Earning My Ears
We will be going down in June with 8 people. What I am hoping to find is a resort that has the following...

swimming pools
zero entry pool
hot tub
pool side bar
washer and dryer inside villa
activities for a 4 adn 6 year old
close to stores to get groceries
easy access to WDW

Where should I start my search?

We are staying at the Sheraton Vistana Resort starting, wow in a few hours! I've never stayed there, but hear it is nice, has all the comforts you would want and will accomodate your crew. I'll let you know what I think of it when we get back, the 24th. We got a great rate of 119 per night through the Starwood web site. Also, you can join Starwood and get points toward your vacation (we have Marriot too). Vistana is a time share property, you could buy a week from an owner, and possibly save som $$ too. The Marriot time share property looked good too.
I'll let you know!
Gretchen

Sheraton Vistana Resort
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Fairfield Star Island Resort
Calypso Cay Vacation Villas (not sure about w/d)
Horizons by Marriott

It's my understanding that all of these have villas that will sleep 8, at least one zero entry pool, hot tubs, a poolside bar, a playground, some organized activities for kids and inroom w/d. None of them are further than a 15 minute drive to Epcot, 25 to MK (incl monorail) and there are so many grocery stores in the general area that it's not really a problem. HTH.

We loved the Vistana Villages. But, we also enjoyed Wyndham Palms. They have two and three bedroom villas. The pool at the
VV was beautiful. Wyndham Palms was not as attractive. Both are in very good locations. The Vistana seemed to have more restaurants we would want to eat at around them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts