I traded my stroller for a wheelchair...A mom & daughter trip to WDW

sounds like you two were enjoying yourselfs at DTD. cant wait til your sister gets there.

Almost time!!!:banana:

Can't wait to see where you're off to next. Do you know what they charge for that balloon ride in DTD?

I believe it's $16pp, didnt think that was too bad.....my friend was there last week, she was going to do it, not sure if she did but will find out how it was, if she did for you!!

We finally get back to Pop, it's about 3 or so now, as we are getting off the bus, Mom's cell phone rings...Jodi's here, and is looking for us, we stop to take a pic on our way....love these, they are so cute!!

Disney2009032.jpg

Me & the suitcases...
Disney2009033.jpg

And then we spot each other across the parking lot! Yay, it's finally here, we're all together again! Mom cries, I give Jodi a huge hug and we figure out where she should park so she can unload her car and all the necessities for the week. Mom and I walk over to the 50's bldg., she drives and meets us there and since we were basically on the corner of our building, unpacking was a piece of cake. Once we opened the door to our room, we found our luggage had been delivered, too. Yay!!! :dance3:

We spent about 1/2 hour catching up, letting Jodi catch her breath some, get ice for our cooler for the week, unpack and then about 4:30 decide it's time to have a quick drink before freshening up for night out.

Jodi & I-- what do you think, do we look alike?!
Disney2009036.jpg

Me & my baby sis
Disney2009037.jpg

We change, get all pretty and make our way to our 5:50 p.m. ressie at The Wave, had heard great things about it, did we like it? What did we do after dinner? Stay tuned!!

Awww!! YAY!! You're all together now! I think you look exactly alike except for your eyes and hair!!

Oh yeah, definitely sisters...and the same pretty eyes. I almost teared up too, at your mom's reaction.

Enjoyed both your updates :thumbsup2

And I can't remember the name of the style of my VB bag. :confused3 It's the one a little on the small side, with a shoulder strap and 2 outside pockets that snap. I chose it for the same reasons as you. Now I'm carrying my winter one--it's a different style, the hipster.

There is no way that you could deny that you three ladies are family - you all look so much alike!

I can't wait to hear what you thought of The Wave, we have ressies there for our upcoming trip in December.

Wow! You and your sister do look a lot alike! :) :)

We do.... there is no denying us! :)

Awww!! YAY!! You're all together now! I think you look exactly alike except for your eyes and hair!!

You think so? We use to be asked if we were twins growing up....

Oh yeah, definitely sisters...and the same pretty eyes. I almost teared up too, at your mom's reaction.

Enjoyed both your updates :thumbsup2

And I can't remember the name of the style of my VB bag. :confused3 It's the one a little on the small side, with a shoulder strap and 2 outside pockets that snap. I chose it for the same reasons as you. Now I'm carrying my winter one--it's a different style, the hipster.

Yes, there is no denying us, that's for sure. There are some good pics of the three of us, you'll see...much better pics of us!;)

Love the hipster, I have a mini one, but it fits so much!! Love my Disney bag, used it for a bit after I got home but now it's too spring/summery that I can't get away with it!:guilty:

There is no way that you could deny that you three ladies are family - you all look so much alike!

I can't wait to hear what you thought of The Wave, we have ressies there for our upcoming trip in December.

No, there is no denying it, that's for sure!!! :laughing:

Wave update coming soon! stay tuned!!:upsidedow

Okay, I love your sister already! She wearing a DHARMA shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost is the only TV show I watch (not that I have time for any others - but my husband knows that when LOST is on....there is to be no talking or even any loud breathing:rotfl:).

I can't wait for more!

Oh yes, you look alike! :rotfl:

Okay...I'm ready for another update. ;)

Alright, LL, I'm getting to it!! LOL!! Hint taken.....heehee!;)

Okay, I love your sister already! She wearing a DHARMA shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost is the only TV show I watch (not that I have time for any others - but my husband knows that when LOST is on....there is to be no talking or even any loud breathing:rotfl:).

I can't wait for more!

LOL! That's funny that you noticed Jodi's shirt! I use to love Lost but last season it lost me for some reason....:guilty: Maybe this year I"ll get into it again.....it was a great show!

Okay guys, thanks for being patient....just downloaded a TON of pics again to photobucket tonight, so be prepared!! Hope you're all well!!!:goodvibes

Oooo, can't wait to hear about the WAVE! What are those suit case storage things on rollers for? I've never seen those either. I'm assuming they are for luggage. Do they get pulled just around the resort? And I love LOST too. It's the only show DH and I both like. I think that makes me like it more. Thursday nights last season were date night in front of the TV.:rotfl2:

So glad Jodi made it safely and your mom has her girls together! Those drinks from DTD look good!

Denise

Mom was beside herself at this point, she was SO excited to see Jodi, it had been since February since we had seen her and this was her dream come true, to have both her girls together again!:cloud9:

Aw! This made me tear up! I can just picture how excited she was to see Jodi and start the vacation with both of you!!!!

Me & my baby sis
Disney2009037.jpg

Yes! You two do look alike-and look just like your Mom!!

I LOVE your sister's shirt!!!!! I can't wait for Lost to start this season!!! :hyper:

I'm here! Loving your adults only trip. I try to get away with my mom and 2 sisters every other year or so. In 2008 we went to Key West. Unfortunately I am the only one with the disney bug! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read more and hear about The Wave. I'm staying at the CR with my daughters in January!

And yes, you and your sister look alike! ;)

Cheryl

Hi guys!
Thanks for being patient with me! :goodvibes

I have a busy weekend and will do my best to update! I'm kind of excited...I have a meeting with a Real Estate office tomorrow at noontime!! For those of you joining in, I got my MA RE License in August, had planned to work with my Mom (she's been in the business for 30+) years but not sure it's going to work out, so I called an office locally that I heard was good to work for and they want to meet with me tomorrow!:yay:

I'm nervous but excited, at the same time. I will be home with my boys for 7 years on Halloween day, but just recently decided it would be nice to start slow and build a career so when Cole goes to school I can work at my pace. So, we'll see how this goes! If nothing else, it's good to practice interviewing and getting into the swing of things! So wish me luck!

Have a nice weekend!!
Kristen:goodvibes

Hi guys!
Thanks for being patient with me! :goodvibes

I have a busy weekend and will do my best to update! I'm kind of excited...I have a meeting with a Real Estate office tomorrow at noontime!! For those of you joining in, I got my MA RE License in August, had planned to work with my Mom (she's been in the business for 30+) years but not sure it's going to work out, so I called an office locally that I heard was good to work for and they want to meet with me tomorrow!:yay:

I'm nervous but excited, at the same time. I will be home with my boys for 7 years on Halloween day, but just recently decided it would be nice to start slow and build a career so when Cole goes to school I can work at my pace. So, we'll see how this goes! If nothing else, it's good to practice interviewing and getting into the swing of things! So wish me luck!

Have a nice weekend!!
Kristen:goodvibes
Lots of luck!! I think this is a great idea to start out slow!

Kristen... lots of luck to you. Hopefully you can work PT!

I love working PT. I work 2 days a week and it is nice to get out of the house but you are still home enough to do the never ending :laundy: !

Boy... I am not sure who looks like your mom the most. Definately no way of hiding that you are all family:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter