I traded my stroller for a wheelchair...A mom & daughter trip to WDW

Wow Kristen! I was behind! Turns out, if we go, we may do FD afterall. So about the same time as you...We shall see!

Hi Kristen!! So excited to hear about your September trip!! :cool1: I've been MIA here on the DIS but I'm back now and we have THREE weeks until our Disney trip!! We can't wait!! I've updated my PTR on what's been happening with us!! ;)

Hello! Congrats on the real estate thing! I'm glad its working out for you! And Congrats on your trip in Sept. I believe I heard something about free dining plan depending on where you stay!

Wow Kristen! I was behind! Turns out, if we go, we may do FD afterall. So about the same time as you...We shall see!

Hey Alicia!! No, you weren't, I haven't had time to update, so you can't be that far behind!! lol ;) Welcome back!! And are you planning a new trip for Fall?!!!:cool1:

Hi Kristen!! So excited to hear about your September trip!! :cool1: I've been MIA here on the DIS but I'm back now and we have THREE weeks until our Disney trip!! We can't wait!! I've updated my PTR on what's been happening with us!! ;)

Hi Becky!!! I know, me too!!!:love: It's so exciting to be going back!!!!! Need to check out your PTR....I'm so behind, sorry!!

Hello! Congrats on the real estate thing! I'm glad its working out for you! And Congrats on your trip in Sept. I believe I heard something about free dining plan depending on where you stay!

Hi Jen!
Thank you!! I'm very excited...it's a lot of work but I'm sure the 1st time is the hardest!! I got FD on Friday...I am SO excited, saved us $950!!!:dance3: We still can't believe we're going back!!! I'm thrilled!! How are you??:goodvibes

Kristen,

Congrats on selling your first house! I love your September dates. Two of my friends and myself will be there Sept. 25th - Oct. 2nd for a mom's only week!

I hope you do find time to finish your report!

-Kristin

Hi!! Thank you, I'm SO excited!!!:yay: Aww, home already, how was your trip? Will you do a TR? Let me know!!! Hope you get to go back this Fall, too!!:cloud9:

Hey Kristen... I am not sure if I will do a TR. I love reading other people's reports but mine might be boring... Day 1 DS4 & DS2 cried, Day 2 DS4 and DS2 cried...see where I am going:rotfl: This trip was alot of crying from DS4 because he did not want to do anything and DS2 crying everytime DH left to go on a ride.:confused: This was quite a strange experience as I was not use to all this crying and screaming.

But we did get to meet so many characters and my photopass pics just came in.:woohoo: And everyone looks happy in those pictures.:lmao:

But I am super excited, we loved AKL so much that we just bought into the DVC.:banana:

Hi! :flower3: Remember me?

I've been away for a while and missed so much excitement! A return trip for Sept and even better with your BFFs! :yay: I can't wait to hear more about it.

And congrats on selling your first house! Great news!!! ::yes::

Hope all is well! :)

Well as they say...better late than never!!!! Congrats on your September trip...I'm hoping there will be a PTR LOL!!!!! I usually lurk around a lot of these but I definitely wanted to stop in!!

Congrats on the selling of your first house!!!!

Just read your last updates from MARCH! Talk about a bad DISer---ME! :laughing: Congratulations on having your first house under contract, that is just awesome! I hope the closing goes smoothly and you have that paycheck. :goodvibes And congrats as well on the upcoming trip! We are hoping/praying to swing a September trip as well, it's not looking likely, but I won't loose hope until the dates are past us!!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!