I think that was my last DCL Cruise

I believe the taking food to the room is currently not allowed because of covid (or may be it already came back?)

I believe the taking food to the room is currently not allowed because of covid (or may be it already came back?)
We took food to the room frequently on the Wonder last month, from cabanas and then, on one occasion, when my son was ill, our assistant server took dinner down to my husband! (They went above and beyond)

We took food to the room frequently on the Wonder last month, from cabanas and then, on one occasion, when my son was ill, our assistant server took dinner down to my husband! (They went above and beyond)
I'm not a 100% sure but I heard my neighbours ask about dessert on the go at rotational dining and the server answering something. they left without. I indeed did see a lot of people taking plates from cabana at bkf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts