I think he has finally converted!

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
I have been listening to the Podcast since sometime since early 2007 and have continually made comments to my DH about how he really should listen to the show, I think he'd enjoy it, etc. but it all fell on deaf (aka stubborn) ears. I have always thought that it was just because the man doesn't like to sit down for long periods of time (anything longer than 15 minutes counts) and not have something visual going on (i.e. movie, video game, etc.).

We just got a Honda Fit Sport as his non-motorcycle weather daily driver which has the ability for him to put MP3s in the car and listen through the stereo. He downloaded last weeks podcasts to "try them out" on his way to and from work since he is in the car for about an hour each way. Afterwards he was all eager to download this weeks shows and listen to them in the car. :) He naturally likes to rub it in that he can put the podcasts in his car and not have to load them to his ipod. But then I rub it in that I have an iTouch and he doesn't. :rolleyes: So I finally converted him to a Podcast listener! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter