I started my TR ~ A Wish Come True ~ August/September 2009 Pre-Trip Report

OMG...I cant believe the day has finally come for us to take our first trip to the most MAGICAL place on earth!!!

We will be departing in about 1 1/2 - 2 hrs...DH needs to get some sleep. Needless to say I can't sleep AT ALL!! I am tooo excited :hyper:!! He has to drive so I am going to let hom rest, but I wanted to be on the road 2 hrs ago.

We will probably arrive in Orlando around 6 - 6:30pm. And it will be a night to just rest up for our much anticipated vacation.

I know I slacked off on my PTR...I promise to do better with my TR. I am going to take my laptop with me, so I can take note each night.

Well I will talk to you all in a week!!!! :woohoo:

WELCOME HOME!

You will get this on your return. It was MAGICAL right? Amazing things happened, right? It was the trip of a lifetime, right? You are all exhausted, right?

We look forward to a full report and pictures when you have the time and energy. In the mean time, please post a few highlights like:

Most magical moment

Best attraction

Best saying from a kid

Thanks,

Bill:wizard:

Welcome Back....

So do you ahve the "wish I was still in Diseny blues? I know the cure.....a TRIP REPORT.....I can not wait to hear all the details and see the photos....and I could not help but wonder....Did they book bounce back ....yet....:rotfl2: for some reason that lone thought was running through my mind the entire time you were there....:rotfl2:

Hello Everyone! We are back...:sad1:. We had a really good time...I will start a TR once I get the boys off to school. We are going to my sister for an end of the summer bbq tomorrow, so I am sure we wont have time. I will chat with you all in a couple of days!

Have a great end of summer BBQ...and I will be here when you get back I can't wait to read all about your 1st trip!

Welcome back to your non-Disney Home... :wave2:

really hope many magical moments occured for you and your family, can't wait to hear all about it!

Scrappie (J-)

Hello Everyone! We are back...:sad1:. We had a really good time...I will start a TR once I get the boys off to school. We are going to my sister for an end of the summer bbq tomorrow, so I am sure we wont have time. I will chat with you all in a couple of days!

We are all eagerly waiting for a report and pictures.

I plan to do the first installment of my TR tonight!! I am going to do a seperate thread, so be on the lookout for the link in my siggie!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter