I refuse to play VMK because I have problems with it(ranty rant rant!)

Gaspode said:
Hiya,

Sorry to hear you were having such trouble with it.

The first time I went and tried to register it said the same thing to me, that someone else had used that email address. Well I thought that was nonsense as how could someone have used that?? but I went ahead and used another of my addresses and got in fine.....

But recently I figured it out!! If you are already registered with disney.com or one of their websites you don't need to register for VMK, just sign in using your email address and disney.com password and you will be away :) The person who has already used your email address - is you!

HTH,
Gaspodé
As a good rule of thumb, any official Disney site will use your Disney.com password. If they are still on the go.com network user system, any Go website will use that. That's probably the best part of having a Disney ID. One ID gets you so much access.

Speaking of Mozilla and MS Internet Explorer, I've heard some people have had better success using Firefox (though I've never tried it).

Still, plenty of people have it working with the "usual" browsers, so I kind of doubt that's your problem.

Sorry no help here.

JeanJoe said:
Speaking of Mozilla and MS Internet Explorer, I've heard some people have had better success using Firefox (though I've never tried it).

Still, plenty of people have it working with the "usual" browsers, so I kind of doubt that's your problem.

Sorry no help here.

I think it was a shockwave issue. Could get VMK to run on IE, but not Mozilla, here at hom eand work. Then all of a sudden one day, no problem using Mozilla. :confused3

I have dial up, too, and I had a little trouble at first but now I can't get in at all. I don't have trouble signing in, I can't get it to load once I sign in. **sigh** I had alot of fun when I could get in but now I don't know if I will ever be able to get in again! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter