I really hate Winnie the Pooh

I might learn that stupidity, laziness, and poor personal physical condition can make you a fortune? I'll give him credit for that!

Love Pooh. Always have! I just read the Tao of Pooh! He's a VERY smart bear, though he claims to be of very little brain. :goodvibes

I'm not all that font of Winnie The Pooh, but I love Tigger. I don't hate any of them, though.

Count me as a member in good standing of the Pooh Bear Adoration Society. And I love Piglet, too. And Eeyore, Owl, Tigger, Kanga and Roo.

But that bossy, controlling Rabbit gets on my last nerve.

I find it ironic that a threat titled "I really hate Winnie the Pooh" has an e-bay ad to purchase Winnie the Pooh merchandise at the bottom. I guess the ads are context sensitive but not whether the subject is for or against.

I can understand the attitude about Pooh but there are some non-Disney cartoons that IMO are worse. Hey, what about that Garfield. Self absorbed, lazy and often downright mean! And what about that Dagwood. He oversleeps in the morning, sleeps at work, naps at home, eats big meals, huge sandwiches, lunch at a greasy spoon and yet is thin as a rail? How does that work?

BTW: Tongue is still firmly in cheek.

There... I admit it. I can't stand the moron. He's not intelligent enough to realize it's Tigger just becuase he has a hat and jacket on. He also gets stuck in a window and continues eating.

I honestly find nothing endearing about this self-indulgent, intellectual black hole. [/I]

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this board :rotfl: I have to admit I don't like him much either!
I do like Piglet though, if only because I'm amused by the weird little striped bodysuit he always wears. What the heck is up with that?

I can understand the attitude about Pooh but there are some non-Disney cartoons that IMO are worse. Hey, what about that Garfield. Self absorbed, lazy and often downright mean!

I have to say I am often arguing with my friends about Garfield - I think he's hilarious, they think he is stupid and unfunny. I really love the weird websites that have been inspired by Garfield - like Garfield Minus Garfield, where someone has taken all the comic strips and removed Garfield. And Lasagna Cat, which is...well, it can't really be explained. It's just ridiculous.

I love the Winnie the Pooh books by Milne....BUT not a fan of the Disney versions....the Milne characters have much more interesting personalities.

I especially don't like Pooh clothes....why do they always make Pooh clothes for adults???

Agreed. Disney ruined the original Pooh. That tv show sets my teeth on edge.

I might learn that stupidity, laziness, and poor personal physical condition can make you a fortune? I'll give him credit for that!

This is the best one I read today! :rotfl:

I like the Classic Pooh drawings, but I despise all other things that are Pooh-related!

I hate hate HATE Winnie the Pooh...or Winnie the Poop as he is known in my house. I hate that Disney crams his merchandise down our throats (he's on everything!). I hate that HE gets a character b'fast. I hate that he has that stupid playground where 20,000 Leagues was.

Tigger I can tolerate...even enjoy.

calendario.gif

Uuuuuugggh!

Can't /stand/ Pooh. Utterly ridiculous, mindless drivel.

My mind boggles when I see otherwise reasonable and presumably intelligent ADULTS sporting head-to-toe Pooh merchandise. Will the last person to leave Sanity please shut the door on their way out. :crazy2:

That said... I'm reminded of a very funny Pooh spoof video I was introduced to eight or nine years ago... and, of course, it is now on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS4PZhNUraU Bwahaha! Cracks me up every time. (Warning, somewhat foul language.)

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter