• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need help...WDW to Port questions

DisDee

DIS Veteran
We are taking a Wonder cruise in May, 2008. We'll probably be staying at VWL prior to the cruise. We have land transfers included in our quote, but now I think we may need them for 1 way only (to the port) I also have been made aware that the Wilderness Lodge is not one of the DCL bus pick-ups, so we would have to find our way over to the GF or Poly.

I'm re-thinking our plans, because when we return from the cruise, we're thinking about getting a rental car in Port Canaveral.

Does anyone know if DCL bus transfers can be purchased for 1-way to the port only? If not, what would you suggest for transportation? I'm open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!!!!

Yes, you can book one-way transfers. We are taking the DCL bus from POFQ to the port, but after our cruise, we have a private towncar to take us to the Poly.

Like you mentioned, the biggest problem is going to be getting you and your bags to the GF or Polynesian. A taxi might be your best bet, so you and your bags stay together. It's not too far at all, so I can't imagine its too expensive.

We are staying at BWV prior to our cruise and have booked a van with FLTours for a very reasonable price and they will transport us and our bags door to door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter