I need help figuring this out.

laliwalden

Mouseketeer
Okay, hopefully I can explain this without confusing anyone, including myself!!

I have the following ressies planned-

Crystal Palace (dinner)
Chefs de France (dinner)
Chef Mickeys (breakfast)
1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Ohana (dinner)
Tusker House (breakfast)
Biergarten (dinner)
Cape May Clam Bake (dinner)
LeCellier (dinner)
Kona Cafe (breakfast)

I have been able to book some of these, but I have to go back each day to add one day at a time. Hey, I'll do what I gotta do to get my ADRs!! :lmao:

So, I was planning on us paying oop for Tusker House and Kona. We have the dining plan but for 8 nights. After some research though, I wanted to add the Biergarten with the Candlelight processional seating. From what I have seen, that is 2 credits.

Now, would it be smarter to pay oop for Biergarten? Or pay oop for say Chef Mickeys? I'm not good at figuring all this out!! :rotfl2:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :worship:

I would take the (expected) price for the CP package you want - which will vary depending on what meal you choose and what restaurant tier and divide by 2 - since it's 2 credits. They have not released 2010 CP package info yet, but you could use last year's to estimate.

Compare that to the price for Chef Mickey's.

Whichever one is more expensive per credit would be the better use of your dining credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter