I need a phone number....

dshimel

Mouseketeer
Today I called Disney (800 number given under hotels on their web site) to see if they've come down any on the ridiculous prices I was quoted a month ago for a room($220-250+ a night).

After half an hour on hold(okay, maybe only 20 minutes), I reached a person. I started the process, but when I told her I wanted room only, I was told I'd have to call central reservations. No toll free, so I had to pay for the call. No big deal as long as I didn't have a half hour to hold.

Well, I called the number I was given, and it was a VRU on dining choices.... I called a second time to make sure I hadn't mis-dialed.

I can't get to the Disneyland info linked to by WDWinfo because I've been banned from LaughingPlace for posting negative comments about my impression of the concept and ride situation at DCA.

In short, anyone have the number for room only reservations at DLR?

(714) 956-6425. For reservations, press 4. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest