I must be missing something??

Disney Hippie

Earning My Ears
So I have read a few other posts about having to have 10 posts and waiting 30-60 minutes before being to add a profile photo(avatar) to my page. I have now been registered for several hours to the site and have over 30 posts and still do not see the option to add this. I feel I am missing something. Could someone please help me with this? Thank You

So I have read a few other posts about having to have 10 posts and waiting 30-60 minutes before being to add a profile photo(avatar) to my page. I have now been registered for several hours to the site and have over 30 posts and still do not see the option to add this. I feel I am missing something. Could someone please help me with this? Thank You
You have to be registered at least 24 hours also, on top of the 10 post requirement, before the added options are available to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!