I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The $10 off $100+ VGC deal is back at Albertsons, Safeway, et al. Expires 6/29/19. Works on variable load cards, so max out with a $500 load. Pay with a credit card that gets you a bonus at supermarkets (e.g., Amex Gold for 4x MR, Chase Freedom this quarter for 5x UR, Amex BCP for 6% cash back).

The $10 off $100+ VGC deal is back at Albertsons, Safeway, et al. Expires 6/29/19. Works on variable load cards, so max out with a $500 load. Pay with a credit card that gets you a bonus at supermarkets (e.g., Amex Gold for 4x MR, Chase Freedom this quarter for 5x UR, Amex BCP for 6% cash back).
Yay!

And if your app is goofy like mine, it's under the Special Offers category and not Gift Cards. Thought I was missing out again as very rarely I don't get some of these offers to show. It's just being weird this time though. (Like I like to believe happened with the June Dairy Month category which had the I Can't Believe it's Not Butter coupon; otherwise yes, let's celebrate dairy month with fake butter!)

Don’t forget that the save $10 on 2x$50 and $15 on 2x$100 MCGC deal is still running through 6/18/19. Stacking opportunity?
Got those ones. I was going to knock them out with this $10 deal last time on the last day but forgot. Then was kicking myself after realizing I could have used one of these for my Costco renewal. So I'm glad it came back!

If I were to do a $500 today, I'd also get 4x gas points - on someone else's card as I'm maxed out at the moment.

Admittedly, it’s 3 am, so I just want to make sure I’m understanding that you’d buy direct floated on several new CIPs with MSRs to hit, get the SUBs, support bonuses, and 3x UR on the DVC “travel” purchase, then cash out all these URs to pay off some of the purchase? You’d need to cash out at 1 cpp, since the 1.5x redemption towards travel on the CSR is only through the UR portal, not as an eraser against travel charges on other cards.
Yes, kinda. I would either cash out for the $3,450 or save the URs and use it for air travel, etc and get the full $5,175 through my CSR. (Or a combo of the two and meet in the middle)

The difference between a resale contract around the same size that’s been passing ROFR and direct purchase is about $5,250 which is pretty hard to swallow, BUT I want that dang blue member card (Disney knows how to manipulate me).

I figure the “savings” from URs would help a little considering the max resale I could do on a CC is $2,000.

Am I crazy? lol

Ok. I broke down and checked the automated status line tonight, and DW has been approved for CIP3 with a $9k CL!

CIP1: Opened 9/17, closed 10/18
CIP2: Approved 3/11/19, still open with CL reduced to $1k as of a month ago.
Also open: CIU approved in 9/18 ($5k CL), and a CIC approved in 12/18 ($1k CL).

Tagging @DisneyMandC, @elgerber, and @disneymagicgirl — thanks for waiting along with me this weekend. I hope you all hear your good news soon!
First and foremost... approved for CIP2 overnight!!! Got CIP1 last May, closed it 11 days ago. Off to expedite it and hope it’s here by the time I leave for a horse show Wednesday!

Yeah, I was totally just telling @Lain he was number 1... :rotfl2:

:cool1::banana:

Thanks!! I am currently having book anxiety as FOUR audiobooks from the library came in at once :oops: Good thing I listen on 1.5x speed lol
Congrats to you both!! My my waiting party is very lonely. Should I be worried that I am still at 30?

I have to go out now and finish up some yard work. My John Deere is supposed to ship here tomorrow, but it's swim class day and my vehicle is in the shop for a routine maintenance type visit. Daughter is using the jeep. Hopefully they finish up today. Too bad I have no MSR as the work is probably somewhere near a thousand - brakes and maybe rotors plus checking shocks, etc. Older vehicle but holds all the gear and kids and I'm not giving it up regardless as mileage is only around 120K on a 5. something V8 engine. I want a new one but only for some new features like connecting phone and stuff like that. Can't justify a payment yet.

Thanks!! I am currently having book anxiety as FOUR audiobooks from the library came in at once :oops: Good thing I listen on 1.5x speed lol

I feel your pain. It doesn't seem to matter that I put books on hold months apart they all come at the same time or within the same few weeks so I have to hurry and get it done. At least with reading the one over the weekend I've got a tiny cushion with the last two that came in.

Yes, kinda. I would either cash out for the $3,450 or save the URs and use it for air travel, etc and get the full $5,175 through my CSR. (Or a combo of the two and meet in the middle)

The difference between a resale contract around the same size that’s been passing ROFR and direct purchase is about $5,250 which is pretty hard to swallow, BUT I want that dang blue member card (Disney knows how to manipulate me).

I figure the “savings” from URs would help a little considering the max resale I could do on a CC is $2,000.

Am I crazy? lol
What’s a blue member card? Sorry I know nothing about dvc

Has anyone heard anything about when the discounted Magic Bands on MDE will be replenished? I really want to order them for our trip but there are appear to be none available in any category still. Come on, Disney, I want to give you $60!! Take my money!
They apparently haven’t figured this out yet since they do the same thing with event merch too. If they ordered enough they would make more money lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts