I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I book us on United via the chase portal and have DH as the main person with his GE number then I should get precheck too? As long as it's the same reservation?
Maybe but definitely not guaranteed for anyone over 13. Congress tried to pass a bill that would stop random pre-check benefits, like for spouses, but I don’t think it was signed into law.

FTFY...

View attachment 393909
I apologize in advance for people that weren't included...There were only 9 heads!!

And for what it's worth...Calypso in the center was absolutely non-negotiable...
Oh my, I feel like I won won the silver or I am the Bucky to the Captain America. I'm so happy to be one of the 9 heads. My teens are even more happy lol! They are very honored :D

ETA: I do not dispute that Calypso should be our center. No doubt! I am in agreement :D

Last edited:
Oh my, I feel like I won won the silver or I am the Bucky to the Captain America. I'm so happy to be one of the 9 heads. My teens are even more happy lol! They are very honored :D

ETA: I do not dispute that Calypso should be our center. No doubt! I am in agreement :D
I just felt like you 3 ladies deserved the top spots because...well "money beets" of course:
7e85f62974a10d992bad2e5fc0f155cf.jpg

Also...you'll probably all shame me for admitting that I don't know who anybody is on this poster...

Also...It's 1am but I'm only 27 likes away from 30,000... I feel like I want to stay up another hour to see if I can get there...

:P @Lain :P (you'll get there someday soon my friend ;))

EDIT: There may not be enough people still awake to get there tonight...but then it'll happen while I'm still sleeping at 8am when those early birds get up (ugh so not me...) and I won't know who to celebrate and thank for being # 30k!

EDIT: @Angrose @wendow and @Haley R all competing for the 30,000th spot. I truly am a legend IN MY OWN MIND... LOL! :confused3:rotfl2::music:

Last edited:
So apparently reddit went down for maintenance around 1am tonight...BUT they post this strange video on the "downtime page" and I found the music oddly soothing and I ended up watching for the whole 51 seconds, lol! Pretty strange but just had to share cuz it was so goofy!!!

EDIT: I reloaded and it doesn't always show up. Maybe it was just special the one time...lol. I rather enjoyed the entertainment :)

Also...It's 1am but I'm only 27 likes away from 30,000... I feel like I want to stay up another hour to see if I can get there...

:P @Lain :P (you'll get there someday soon my friend ;))

EDIT: There may not be enough people still awake to get there tonight...but then it'll happen while I'm still sleeping at 8am when those early birds get up (ugh so not me...) and I won't know who to celebrate and thank for being # 30k!
I’m in CA, so still awake and just liked all your posts from today. You deserve it! Thank you for all you do on here!!

@Angrose wins!! (Yes...I realize this is dumb but forgive me...lol!) Thanks for sending me off to bed happy, lol!

I think likes on the DISboards helps me be more effective in a sales job where rejection occurs frequently! Haha, it helps keep the confidence up.

Thanks guys for being the best churning group a southfayettefan could ask for! :)

@Angrose wins!! (Yes...I realize this is dumb but forgive me...lol!) Thanks for sending me off to bed happy, lol!

I think likes on the DISboards helps me be more effective in a sales job where rejection occurs frequently! Haha, it helps keep the confidence up.

Thanks guys for being the best churning group a southfayettefan could ask for! :)

Okay, i missed the memo that I was in a competition lol! I was on FT with one of my dd's friends :D We were perfecting the HM spiel. My dd's friend will be a CM soon for HM :)

Sleep well, oh benevolent dictator!

I know, right!?! I get to live vicariously through all these future CM's and it is so fun :)
Your DD is trying for the college program, right? I was actually selected for the Disneyland summer program back when I was in college. One of my biggest regrets is that I had to turn down the offer. We were so poor back then so my mom made me come home to earn real money over the summer. I still have my acceptance letter from 1993! My dream now is to be a little old ticket lady at DLR when I retire, lol!

Your DD is trying for the college program, right? I was actually selected for the Disneyland summer program back when I was in college. One of my biggest regrets is that I had to turn down the offer. We were so poor back then so my mom made me come home to earn real money over the summer. I still have my acceptance letter from 1993! My dream now is to be a little old ticket lady at DLR when I retire, lol!
She is! The DLR program is so hard to get into now. But honestly, so has the whole program. I'm sorry you have regrets about not accepting. I can imagine. My regret is not even knowing it existed!! My friends from college say they all knew about it. Huh?!? I worked on campus at the Career Services Center. How did *I* not know??

ETA: I'm going to be a little old lady working at WDW too.

Dh has an interview on Monday with Boca based company. Job is remote. This was the same job as last year at this time. I'm just like...??? I don't even know what to think anymore. We cannot move for a couple years but then the world is our oyster :)

I have to ask -- are the initials for the company MM? Just curious as I hear they are recruiting for IT and sales professionals. If it is said company, I know one of the owners and his family. He is a super nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter