I know it's a long way off... but.. 2018 Dopey

I'm worried about the anniversary, too, but this is the year I've had targeted for Dopey. My wife and I have basically been working towards this for 5 years, so I hope we're able to get in. If we could have done 2017, we would have, but we just won't have the time to train this fall.

Not quite yet for me. I'm doing GSC and Tink 2017; Kessel Run 2018 and (hopefully) WDW marathon weekend as my first full in 2019. We'll see how I feel about Dopey then!

I would love to be back for Dopey, Goofy or the Marathon, Dopey isn't a must I just really want to do the marathon again!

Just for the record, I am planning on it, then I think any other will be probably single races, or maybe 10k and 1/2 after that..

I'll have to see how Dopey 2017 goes first and decide if I want to put my body through it again. I'm also tentatively planning on 2018 being the year for my Kessel Run, which would preclude Dopey due to the timing of the Light Side races.

Assuming we can work everything out, DW and I are planning on doing it.

I hope to run Dopey in 2017. As you guys know, I tried last year and got injured. But this is almost certainly a one and done thing for me. I'll keep running in rD races, but once I meet a challenge I tend to move on to the next. So, if I am able to run this in 2017, I doubt that I will run it again in 2018.

So far, I'm Perfectly Dopey. Sure, that's only three but still...

I'd like to stay perfect through at least 5. Being 48 now (soon to be 49), that'd put my 5th Dopey at age 50. From there, perfect through 10 would be nice but who knows how long I'll be able to "answer the call" year-after-year.

I'll say this - once I stop doing Dopey, there's no going back. Those 4 straight ungodly early mornings are the worst!!!

2018 is the year I planned on doing it before I realized it was an anniversary year. I have other non running Disney commitments in 2017, and another trip just won't be happening, so I have to put it off until 2018. Hoping I get in:) If I don't my back up for 2018 will be to do the Kessel Run, assuming it is still a thing...

My DS (#2) and I are planning to do it! A few other family members have expressed interest so we'll see. It would be a blast to do with the fam.

I am definitely doing Dopey 2018. I really wanted to do 2017 too, but so far, not happening. This will hopefully be a Family trip with Dad joining me for the marathon (if not Goofy), and sister for 1/2 or 10K, so this is a very special trip, as this will be the first full family Disney in 25 yrs.

My sister and I are planning on it! (With everyone else and their brother...or sister...ha!) If we couldn't get in, I'd sure be happy to do the 25th anniversary half!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter