I just saved $159 on park tickets!!

Are you looking at the old tickets or the MYW tickets?! I didn't think there were 10 day tix anymore?

OK, I just looked at ticketmania.com and see that they do offer 8,9 and 10 day tix... but the gate price is listed as N/A. they sell them but WDW doesn't?! And any reason why the incremental cost for 8 day vs. 7 takes a spike up vs. 6 to 7 and 8 to 9? I would expect it's a continuing downward trend?

I am a little confused. :sad2: (As always). I have the March letter but I do not see anything about discounts at undercovertourist.com. I just have links for ticketmania and discount orlando. Am I missing something??

I also did a price comparison of the selected tickets. If I deduct 40 a piece of the extra magic attractions, then the following disney days come out to the following prices: (I think, if I did it right).

4: 38.00 a day
5: 34.80 a day
6: 24.30 a day
7: 16.28 a day
8: 21.50 a day
9: 19.30 a day
10: 15.80 a day

Correct me if I am wrong, because I think I am leaning toward the 7 day pass.

Can someone please PM me that link too...as well as how to sub to the Newsletter? I have looked all over the site and it escapes me..LOL

I just called and said to the CM I didn't get my mousesaver book yet, and that I was looking to purchase tickets for my trip April 21. He said ,whats you e-mail and I will send you the link. So for all those going crazy just make a call and do the same. My ten day tickets are on the way with the best price I could find. :bounce:

I need the link as well. If someone would PM me, I'd appriciate it. I joined mousesavers after the 15th.

Thanks!!

I am only going to buy the 5 day ones, and they are a bit cheaper at UCT then Ticketmania - Should I call Ticketmania and see if they will match the price? I would rather do business with the Mousesaver sponsors!

What would you do?

Paula in CT

pirate:

I'm late to this thread. We have APs, but I need to buy my niece a pass for our August trip. Can someone PM or email me the link?

Thanks!

Can someone please PM me the link? I deleted last month's Mousesavers newsletter. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter