I just saved $159 on park tickets!!

For the tickets I need to buy (7 day premium - all adult :rolleyes: ) I could save $75.00. Do you think this is going to be the best deal out there? We're not going til Dec. and I am torn on buying now or holding out for a bit! :rolleyes1 What is your opinion?

Can I beg for a pm to the link, too? I'm at college...we get the newsletter at home, but I don't have the link here. Thanks!

I'm also looking for a PM for the link. We just decided to go to Disney and Universal this year (last minute trip). I had deleted the mousesavers newletter thinking we weren't going this year.

If someone would be so kind as to PM me the link, I will then PM the next person who requests it below me. :flower:

Thank You!

Everyone, please check their email or PM again! It's Like Magic!

MCazer said:
Everyone, please check their email or PM again! It's Like Magic!

Sorry, MCazer, you must be getting tired of this, but me too, please? I've already deleted mine as well. Thanks!

I just checked and I deleted mine also. Could you please send me the link. Can anyone confirm this is for the 7 day and 10 day??
Thanks!

Count me in too. Another one who deleted their last newsletter. (I promise to save them from now on!) I am very interested in buying these 10-day tickets - could someone email me the link please? :)

THANK YOU!!

Am I wrong????
I compared the rates with undercovertourists and they were $28 cheaper.. AM I wrong??

i always use ticketmania but undercover tourist seems to be giving them a run for the money, they have the 5 day flex 12 bucks cheaper
i did not check the price of myw tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter