I Guess there's a Positive Side to Testing Positive (for Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you need a letter of clearance for?
I tested positive a month ago. I need to show my positive result plus a letter of clearance from a health professional for air travel. I was just wondering if I cross the land border to US and fly from Buffalo, will they ask me for that letter or am I ok since I’m flying from Buffalo?

I tested positive a month ago. I need to show my positive result plus a letter of clearance from a health professional for air travel. I was just wondering if I cross the land border to US and fly from Buffalo, will they ask me for that letter or am I ok since I’m flying from Buffalo?
There are no testing requirements within the US to fly. If you are driving across and then flying from Buffalo nobody will ask you about a test or really anything about it at all

Like Ellebelle said you won’t be asked crossing into US by land and flying within the US but you will still need it to cross back into Canada unless you plan on testing before coming home.

Hi, I’m pretty sure you only need your positive result not the letter to come back in Canada. It’s only the US that requires the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter