I got our Wiggle Tickets

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
The Wiggles are coming back to Philadelphia. We saw them there last year and the kids loved them. I was able to get floor seats this time so I can't wait to tell the kids. Who would have ever thought that I'd be spending $35 a ticket on a pre-schoolers concert. Even DH was surprised what a good show they put on last year and believe me he was not excited about going to see the Wiggles.

Any other Philadelphia area Wiggles fans going?

Not in Philadelphia, but our tickets go on sale today - in 15 minutes! (Chicago) :cool1:

This will be our fifth show, and I totally agree - they are worth the money!

I just got my email from ticketmaster that they are coming to our area in August and tickets go on sale Sat. I might have to splurge.

Tammi67 said:
I just got my email from ticketmaster that they are coming to our area in August and tickets go on sale Sat. I might have to splurge.

I just bought tickets about an hour ago for the show at the Patriot Center. I wasn't able to get floor seats :( I ended up in section 109, row FF. I'm hoping when they go on sale to the public tomorrow, I can get better seats.

disneymama73 said:
Not in Philadelphia, but our tickets go on sale today - in 15 minutes! (Chicago) :cool1:

This will be our fifth show, and I totally agree - they are worth the money!

Wow, 5 shows?! That's awesome! I wish they came around here that often. this will be our 2nd show.

My family is going to the Aug. 20th Philly show for the Wiggles. We saw them last summer in Philly, the show was GREAT!!!! Everyone loved the show.

Annette_VA said:
I just bought tickets about an hour ago for the show at the Patriot Center. I wasn't able to get floor seats :( I ended up in section 109, row FF. I'm hoping when they go on sale to the public tomorrow, I can get better seats.

How did you get them before they went on sale to the public. Do you have a code? Want to share it???;)

$35 for floor tickets that is a great price. We saw the wigles here in NYC in Oct and paid $75 per ticket for the floor. It was worth it though, they put on great show. Enjoy

Tammi67 said:
How did you get them before they went on sale to the public. Do you have a code? Want to share it???;)

I just Googled "Wiggles Presale Code" and found one. It's SAIL

I got floor seats to Pat Center on 8/28. Sec-6 Row s seats 11 & 12. Anyone been there before know if these are good seats. We're doing the late show. 5:00PM
THanks you guys I didn't even know they were coming. THANKS my DD(2) is going to LOVE this.
Tina

The Wiggles are going to be in Columbus OH at Nationwide Areana Aug 18. Tickets for then go on sale tomorrow at 10 am. It's on a Thursday, so we won't be able to go. :guilty:

DD saw them last year on Oct 31 and loved it! They have a meet & greet before the first show for special needs kids that I was able to get DD {Down Syndrome} a spot in {They take Make a Wish Fondation children first, then see if they still have room. 20 kids total for each city}. For once I finally fealt I was able to do something good for her. Just the look on her face when she saw them in person will stay with me for the rest of my life. :)
The look on all the kids faces when they walked into the room was priceless!!! You would have thought Elvis just walked into the room. :rotfl:
The Wiggles are VERY NICE!!! Took time with each child to talk to them. And boy are Greg and Murray TALL! :earseek:
Guess they do make things bigger down under. ;)

Everyone who is going....Have a great time!!!! :Pinkbounc I enjoyed the show and so did DH.

Annette_VA said:
What will you do with tickets you have now?? As they are non-refundable. I already have tickets but if I can try for better seat tomorrow I will but I don't need two sets of tickets. :goodvibes :cool1:

BBGirl said:
What will you do with tickets you have now?? As they are non-refundable. I already have tickets but if I can try for better seat tomorrow I will but I don't need two sets of tickets. :goodvibes :cool1:

Well, the drama continues...LOL! I was able to get FLOOR seats this morning, when they went on sale to the public, so I now have three sets of tickets! I'm going to sell 2 of the sets on ebay

this am.... was frantically trying to just get 4 good seats for our family! Finally got floor seats -- FLR 4 whatever that means because it's not even on the venue map. I'm hoping it means they added another section of floor seats? (And that we're not going to be behind the stage unable to see) Anyone been to see the Wiggles in Columbus, OH that can add some perspective?

Kate716

Annette_VA said:
Well, the drama continues...LOL! I was able to get FLOOR seats this morning, when they went on sale to the public, so I now have three sets of tickets! I'm going to sell 2 of the sets on ebay
Where will you be I got Sec 3 row b :cool1: Do you think your get your money on ebay for them???
THank
Tina

We got tickets for the Connecticut show yesterday during the presale (many thanks to the fellow DISer for the code!) :cool1: . $30 a ticket for premium seats here, but that of course includes the gift bag. They're floor seats, but about 14 rows back from the stage. Hoping the kiddies (DS6 and DD2.5) will be able to see ok. Last time they came around, we found out too late and the shows were sold out. DD absolutely LOVES them, will watch DVDs all day long. DS tries to act like he's too old, but knows all the songs and all the dances. Of course, I can't tell them we have tickets until much later. The show isn't until late Aug, and I'll hear about it every day until then if they know they're going! :rotfl: Glad to hear from other posters that the show is that great!

get gift bags or only if you did the presale (that I missed being able to get by only 1 hour - darn me for not logging into the Disboards earlier!)?

Kate716

Kate
If you are in the Hot Potato Seat Price you should get a bag. I believe this is all floor seats but it depends on your venue.
HTH

I just sent the wife out to ticket master for ours. I wish i had known about the code last night. I wish that she will keep the phone on so I can tell her what I find at home :confused3

we got our seats :banana: $235 for 7 ticket :guilty: it makes me wonder if I'm in the wrong line of work. :confused3 the things we do for our children :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter