I Got My Pin Swap Pin (s)

Received my pin swap, Thank you again Suzi (Parkhopper) for the Epcot event Villians pin. I truly love it!

Thanks,
Sue

Huge thanks to both Peggie and her beau, Richie. Peggie sent my daughter Melissa 4 of the WDW Kitten pins. They are incredibly cute, and she really likes them. Richie sent me WDW Pins Around The World pin, and the Passport to our World map. Thanks a bunch, guys! You are the best!

What an amazing surprise was waiting for me when I got home tonight! Thanks to Dana (Poohsfriend) I am now the proud owner of a DL 46th Anniversary Balloon pin, as well as the Celebration Tour Map and Brochure. This is a truly beautiful set, so now I have to see if I can get the other 7 pins to complete my map. Oh goodie...another quest.

:)

Today I received my pin from my Pin Swap Buddy, DIZKNEE DENNA from Virginia.

Denna said in her note to me 'with the recent events this would be a good pin'. Personally, I think it is a great Pin.

It is the 3D, 4th of July, Independence Day Pin.

I am here looking at the Pin. The Red, White and Blue are a reminder of our Freedom and the unity in our Country right now. To me it is the PERFECT PIN.

Thanks Denna.

john59

I got my pin swap pin from Penny ( Mainepinpal )

Its the dopey D ! its a great pin and its one i never could seem to trade for !

Thank you sooooo much for the great pin. !:bounce:
It went imediatly into my WDW pin book ! :jester:

And a specail thanks to Peggie for her eforts once again to make this another fun pin swap

Thank you to Caroline Tougas for the LE Zorro. It brought back memories of one of my favorite afternoon t.v. shows that I used to watch as a youngster. Hope I not giving away my age... Thanks again.

I got my pin swap pin yesterday. I was so glad to see I received one of the zodiac pins of Cancer--sebastian. We are trying to complete the set and this will help. Thanks so much cynthia.

Dawn g:bounce: :bounce:

I really like the pins that Perndwler sent to me so much!
multi.gif

I got two of them! I got the Mad Tea Party and Minnie August zodiac pins. They were on my wants list and I am going to put them in my purple pin bag right away. They are very special to me.

icescream.gif
Thank you very much for my pins Robin!

I'm sad... This was my very first pin swap on the Dis boards, and I still have not received my pin.

What's a girl to do???

TTFN,
Joanne aka Dumbogal

Joanne, this is not my 1st pin swap, but I too have not received my pin. Also the person to whom I sent mine has not mentioned on the board or via email that they received theirs. I sent it out on Monday, 2 days early because I thought the mail was bad but I sent 2 other packages that day, 1 to Massachusettes and one to Japan and they both got there.
Oh well.

Emai lPeggie if you didn't get your Pin Swap. She'll email the person who was supposed top send it to you to see if the pins were sent.

Thanks to Wanda (humpbacks1962)!!!!!!!

I love my Tigger AK pin!!!!! I am amazed at how long it took the PO to get this LBE here. It was sent from CT on 9/18, and it only just arrive here in NY on 10/01. I guess the east coast is still pretty messed up due to the tragic events of 3 weeks ago.

Thanks so much Wanda for making my very first pin swap a great one!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

TTFN,
Joanne aka Dumbogal

And we mailed it on time.....I am getting worried, this was a "GOOD" pin. And I will be vrey upset if it is lost in the mail.....

cindy

Received my pin swap last week....Sorry it took so long to post, I've been working inventory this week.

Anyway, I got a cool Peter Pan pin map. It is my first completed map....Thanks alot Madstrawberry. I also liked the big Brown envelope it came in. Alot cooler then the LBE's
:p

Con

We're just back, last night, from WDW and I picked up our mail today and both of our swaps were there!

Ralph, my DH, wants to thank Dean (Buzz-Lightyear) for the GREAT villian pin, the Captain Hook Lenticular LE. What a surprise! It's truly awesome that you would send such an expensive pin. Thanks again!

Megan (DD of Perdita & Pongo) sent me an adorable CM pin from 101 Dalmations. Thanks so much. Neither of us is on pinpics yet and you couldn't have sent nicer pins to us.
This was so much fun....let's do it again, soon.

Neither of our pin swaps have been mentioned so I'm concerned that they may have been lost. They were mailed on the Wednesday before we left, September 19th.
My desk looks like a cyclone hit it. I'm going to have to dig for names and addresses to see just who we mailed to.

My pin swap pins arrived today. Thanks Mike (Pinhook) for the two pins. I received a Ludwig Von Drake pin - I didn't realize it was a spinner pin - cool! And I received a Seal of the Peachident pin! I didn't have either pin and both are going into the shadowboxes - definite keepers!

Thanks again!
Bonnie

I would like to thank Nancy Markuson for the Stained Glass Epcot Flower & Garden pin. I love it! She shed a little color on a gray time.

Karin

Thank you very much to King Triton! He sent me the WDW 25th Anniversary VIP Cinderella Coach pin! Cinderella is my very favorite princess and this is such a cool pin. I can't wait to show my friends at school.

I am soooooooooooo happy!!!

<font color=3366FF><strong><i>Princess Alyssa</strong></i></font>

My pinswap finally arrived........thank you Paul, it is a great pin. You picked a perfect one because I collect pintrading pins. It will be well loved and is in my book already. And Connie.......glad yours arrived and that you enjoyed it.
Barbara

Pin swap arrived and I couldn't be happier! My pin buddy was Trina - AZ JazzyJeff's wife and she sent me the Promotional Vehicle from 100 Years of Magic. I bet you she looked at my PinPics want list! :D

Thanks again Trina for a great pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter