I Got My Pin Swap Pin (s)

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
Well I never thought I would be the first to post, but here it is.
I got my pin swap pins today.

Thank youSUE ZEIBA for the Disney on Ice pins. she sent me Mowgli and Baloo, Nala and Simba, and Tarzan and Jane. She said the Lion King is on Pin Pics, but the other two are not. I guess I have to bring them to Dom so he can take photos of them.

The bad news is... I got Jury duty. I asked for December 22, I figured they wouldn't be chosing juries around Christmas, but they assigned me the week of my birthday. I always go to FLorida for my birthday. Now I can't go. I am ver angry...
Peggie

I got my pin today from dizfamily. Thanks for the Typhoon Lagoon opening day pin. It's going into my pin book right now.

slimplaw

I got my pin swap today. 2 Pins I didn't have soooo cool

the mickey white 2001 pin like the blue one from DL last year would give pinpics number but couldn't find it in the database. Guess I am gonna have to add it... Looks like number 244 but is white and does not say DisneyLand.

And the wilderness lodge totem pole...

Thanks Slimplaw aka Susan Lawrence

My son Brian received his yesterday, A Disneyland Mickey Autopia pin from Leslie (BeautyLLM). That was one of his favorite rides when we were there in April, so he loves the reminder! Leslie, you didn't include your e-mail, so I hope you see this. I have a very happy 8 year old thanks to you!

And a big thank you to Joy aka Duckfan for the DCL Mickey Ears Starry Night Pin (Pinpics #3069)!! The Wonder and the Magic occassionally come into a local shipyard for referbishment (the Wonder just left yesterday) and I can see them in drydock from my office building. This pin will be on the fashion list for their next visit. Thanks Joy, that was a great choice on your part!!

Pat

WOW, well I got mine today too. From none other than our own Red Cross lady, Debbie, EpcotKilterFan! She was my online partner at the August Event for the Treasure Hunt. We had such fun putting things together & figuring out the clues. Well, in all that we also got to discuss our favorite Disney things and characters, pins, holy grails, etc & she sent me none other than one I've been longing/looking for for a very long time, the Pooh's Hunny Hunt Grand Opening 2000 pin from Tokyo!!!!! THANK YOU so much Deb. I really appreciate it, you know I do! :D Any yes, I know Mickey was first, but ya just gotta love that Pooh!!! Thanks my dear!!!! Hope you're safe and well and can return to us/home soon, but I know the work you're doing is soooo important right now. Just know we're thinking and praying for you. Take care of yourself too while you're taking care of others!

I received my pin swap today from Patbscooge. To say the least, I was speechless, and those of you who know me, know that doesn't happen very often. I couldn't believe what I saw when I opened the envelope--a Born To Shop Miinnie!

I traded the one I had for a Gold Dust pin earlier this year and thought I would never ever get another Minnie. Well, let me tell you, this Minnie is going nowhere, except into the permanent collection book!

A great big Thank you to Pat who made my day simply pin-tastic, especially after my disappointment at the DS!

Diane

PS A BIG thanks also to Peggie, who makes all this happen for us!!

Just got my pinswap today too. It is the cheshire cat. I just love it. Thanks Taylor, Dizfamily. It has been a pin I have always admired, but just never took the time to get. It is one of the stop and smell the roses pins for me.

What a wonderful surprise when my pin arrived today and it from was none other than Lisa - Tiggersmom - Lisa - it was beyond wonderful - the 4th of July Mickey light up pin - but most special was the note you included - it is the time for this pin. Thank you so much - this is a keeper for sure!!! Caroline:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I got mine.... thank you so much parkhopper. I love going to car shows and was excited to get an autopia pin!

Chris

I am soooo lucky!!!

I got the coolest pin from my pinswap buddy JOHN59!!!

I got a Tokyo Disneyland 100 yrs of Magic Fantasia LE2400 slider!!

Thank you SO much John.. Tokyo pins are my favorite!

I also got a custom Mickey and Minnie pin set.. however I'm not sure who those characters are on the card with them! ;)

oh... and to quote you, it is a smart move to butter up a moderator ;) ;) :D :D ;) ;)

Mine came today also! :bounce: :bounce:

Bill Cowen (DisneyBill on pinpics) sent the DCL "Hot Dog" pin. Thank you so much!! :) :)

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK RUTHIE - MY WHINNING BUDDY - FOR THE WONDERFUL PIN SHE SENT ME.

SHE TOOK ALOT OF TIME TO LOOK TO SEE WHAT I WANTED AND SHE DOES NOT KNOW IT BUT MY VERY FAVORITE MICKEY PINS ARE SORCERER PINS.

SHE SENT ME THE MICKEY SORCERER ON THE BOOKS FROM DISNEY LAND. I COULD HAVE NOT BEEN MORE THRILLED

EXCEPT, GUESS WHAT ELSE SHE SENT ME.......

NOW THINK........

WHAT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY........

YES - A FLEX PIN.

SHE ALSO SENT ME A GOOFY FLEX PIN TO ADD TO MY EVER GROWING COLLECTION.

THE NOTE WAS SO KIND.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY AND MAKING ME A VERY HAPPY PIN PERSON TODAY.

IT IS ALWAY A PLEASURE WHINNING WITH YOU, AND TRADING WITH YOU TOO.

DARLENE

Figgy
You're welcome. The Mickey pin did come from WDW. I got it in May when I went to Epcot.

slimplaw

My LBE arrived today from Kathie.....it is wonderful !!!! Not 1 but 2 pins , both from my want list on Pin Pics.

I'm absolutely thrilled...an Animators Palate from the cruise lines to go on my special Art Board (I'm an artist and collect the pins depicting artists at work,artist palates, etc)and a 101 Dalmations Disney Channel pin for my 101 (102) Dalmations pin board ...trying to actually find 102 dalamations in different poses on pins.

Thank you Thank you Kathie.....These are just great !!!!!

Joyce

You got it.....my pin swap
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My buddy was Mean Laureen although I dont know why she has that name as sweet as she is.....

Thanks Lauri so much for the CM On With The Show Mickey pin....how cool.....I am doing a little dance right now.....:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am thrilled with the pin....YIPPPEEEEEE:D :D :D :D

Cindy

And I was so excited..must thank Chip and Dale sooo much..they sent me the beautiful Epcot spinner from the event..I wasn't able to attend as we had just been there in March and are going again in Oct..and I missed out on all the pins..you couldn't have made a better choice..thank you Diane...soooooo much!

My LBE arrived in today's mail... Thank you SO much "beachbunny"! I got *2* pins, one is the beautiful red TDL-PTP, the other is a pretty gold & blue pin, the "Disney Showcase Collection" rectangle. And I didn't have either of these pins in my permanent collection! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
{"agnes!" goes off to blubber about how great DIS'ers are, & what a nice person her latest PinSwap-PinBuddy is...}

agnes! :bounce:

My pin swap pin arrived today! It is a March Zodiac POM, and I love it. It's even more special because it came from one of our youngest and cutest pin traders, PrincessEmily.
Thanks so much to Emily and to her mom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter