I got it!!!Cindy's that is...

callaghan

Mouseketeer
Funnt thing si, DH and I were both calling. I was using a land line and he was using a cell. I got the message first (that WDW Dine was open), I immediately pressed one and waied TEN minutes to be connected to an operator. He got the message after I did and had booked a PS before I was ever taken off hold. And he was slow, because he didn't know what to do. Every time the CM asked him a question, he would turn around and ask me. He also let her do her whole "welcome to WDW Dining...... "spiel. Who knows?
But thank you to everyone for all the wonderful information and help.
callie

Congratulations! I can only imagine how funny it was with you trying to help a "non-expert" at that critical moment! :p Have a great time!

It's funny how great it feels after you make a Priority Seating.

I made mine for the Chef's table at V&A's and you would of thought I just won the lottery.

I was telling everyone all day that "I got it, I got it." I can't wait until I can make my Cindy PS now.

Congratulations

We got our PS for Cindy's today as well, we even had a choice of times...we were so shocked, we said 8:50 was okay, now we're thinking why did we said okay, we don't arrive until the night before at 10:30! So we may want to sleep in. We're trying again tomorrow!

Congrats!!!!!! We made it through too on our very last day to try!

What days are you all going in September????

What time did you get???

We will be there on Friday the 26th! Maybe we will see you there if we got the same morning!!! I am so excited but am wondering if they sell Cinderella gowns in my size! LOL:eek:

I think we are going on Friday. Very tired, brain not functioning well. DH did the PS, so it is not committed to memory. But we do have an 8:50 PS. YAAH!!! What time are you going? My DD has no idea and we are going to order her a new Cinderella dress. She is four and wants to be Cinderella when she grows up! But, then again, so do I.

callie

We will be there on September 26th at 8:10. And if the family is slow to get up and go.......I will be there by myself!!!!

:p

Ok, i'm dying to get this for my 2yo dd & 2yo dniece...what recommendations can you give me for calling for the ps?? ;)

Jackie-
Maybe I'll see you there. I'll be the one so happy for my daughter and DD4 will be in her Cinderella dress (if it is not ruined by then).

disneyfan551- I have no advice. I've been shut out twice on the land line, but DH got throught two separate days on the cell. I wish you luck.

callie

My only advice that worked for me is:

When you hear the recording (the man's voice) and it is NOT the we are closed recording, PRESS 1 !!!!!!

For 4 days I was waiting for the man to finish his whole speel, and by that time, I'm sure that the ressies were GONE!!

I started to dial 2 minutes befor 6 a.m. (CST). My husband on one phone and me on the other.

Land phones are your usual phone. Not a cell phone!

We got Sept 26 at 8:50 too! We got thru at 6:59 am and DH got through and was never put on hold, I never did get through on my cell. Call the regular and not the toll free line. There is a whole thread on tips already posted. Good luck to those still trying and Congrats to us who GOT IT! :D :cool:

Should I call on all three (myself)? I have Sprint on my cell, with no long distance plan. Will I pay a lot to call WDW from NY? How do I know the difference between the on hold & "we are closed" at the beginning of the message? How long should I stay on hold? Thanks!

I guess I didn't care that I spent a lot of money long distance with this call, maybe I should have! LOL

I am going to post the info from the wdwig website which is fabulous for info: Here it is::

Best Strategy for Getting PS for Cinderella's Royal Table Character Breakfast.

NOTE of March 9, 2003 -- The CRT PS recording is now back to the old way. Instead of "your in and on hold" you get "please press 1 if you are calling for a priority seating other than Victoria and Alberts" (or something to that effect).Just a heads up as I wasted a few valuable seconds this morning listening to the sentence to figure out what to do! Christine =)

You MUST call exactly 60 days before the date you want to dine at the Castle for breakfast. And, you MUST start calling a couple of minutes before WDW Dining opens (7 AM, on all days including weekends and holidays. All times are US EASTERN).

There are two possible greetings:

a) Thank you for calling the Disney Reservation Center. Our office is closed... (hang up immediately as soon as you hear the words "Our office" and hit redial immediately).
OR
b) Thank you for calling the Disney reservation center (pause). You're in and on hold! Wait! Do NOT hang up or you will lose any chance of a ressie!

Please note that as of April 4, 2002, there is no option to hit "1" as previously described in a past FAQ. The only responses are in a) and b) above. Simply wait to hear whether the recording says, "Our office is closed."

Upon speaking to a "live person", interrupt the CRO rep and blurt out "I need Cindy's, for June xx, for x people, any available time". The CRO rep will understand your temporary rudeness, and you'll make up for it later with endless amounts of gratitude... Don't try and pick a specific time. Any delays will seriously hinder your ability to get a PS.

Use the 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463) number to directly call WDW Dining so you don't get caught in a transfer cue from CRO or Disney Club offices. This can amount to up to a 12 second delay in getting to Dining.

You will also need a credit card and there is now a cancellation
policy.

Let me know if you get them!. When are you going??

One more thing..from the post I just wrote it looks like you don't need to hit the "1" after the recording but you do!!!!! Make sure you do! It was the difference between my calls!!!

Also, if you hear a "pause" of dead air after you hit the "1" keep holding on the phone!!!! Do NOT hang-up!

Good luck!!!

When are you calling??

We are going to FL 10/7, but because of work and family obligations, won't be at WDW till 10/10. We'll be there until 10/20, but we are leaving so early that 10/20 doesn't count. I will try for anytime 10/11-10/19, but will hopefully get an EMH day. I have been to the Princess bkfast a few years ago with my older DDs, then got a ressie the year later (but cancelled once I found that my DD's couldn't go). This trip will be DD1's first birthday trip, and she already has her Cinderella costume and accessories. She is also booked already for the Epcot princess bkfast and the Cinderella dinner (which may be cancelled if I get the breakfast). I will start calling Mon. I was also going to try to get PS for Crystal Palace- am I better off with Bkfast, lunch or dinner? I was thinking late lunch.

By the way...if anyone has any of the princess dresses in a size 2T that they would like to trade for a 18month size(brand new-w/tags!!), or at a fairly reasonable price, please let me know! We will be taking our dd2 and dniece2 in Dec. and would love to have cute outfits for them!

Thanks for reading!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter