I froze when Ariel spoke to me ~ Update 7/21!!!

DAY 2 (Monday)

The phone rings

Andy “Munchkin grab that”

Me “Hellow” (I don’t like waking up)

Stitch “NO MORE SLEEPING!!!”

Stitch is lose!!!!!! Thanks for the warning Micky!

What a way to start the day. I still wasn’t impressed due to the lack of sleep. I like to sleep. A lot. Like I will go to bed at 11 and get up at 9 kinda sleep. You know how much sleep it takes to be this happy all the time?
Anyway

I get out of bed and move to the shower. While I am using the Micky soap Jeff makes me some oatmeal. We did breakfast in the room everyday to save our meals for later on.
Andy walks in while I am in the shower and says don’t forget sunscreen!

As I start brushing my hair I realize that I have a sunburn. Not on my nose, not on my ears.....On my part in my hair. My sister had smothered me with sunscreen the day before and I was fine, except the part. As you will see from here on out I go with the pony tail.

As I put the pony tail up Andy ties a bow in it because “Disney is more fun with a bow in your hair.” I truly have the best sister in the world.:cutie:

We get out the door and are off to the bus stop. This is the first morning I notice that it takes forever for the bus to do all the stops in OKW! O yea, the bus I am on ~ Disney Hollywood Studios

We pull up and I get into line like a good girl to have my bag dug through and get a smile when the bag checker sees my 1st visit button!

Ready for some more pictures of me?

So I guess I didn’t like Jeff again this morning, but we had made progress the day before
DisneyPhotoImage101.jpg

Look who’s here, hey you woke me up!
DisneyPhotoImage98.jpg

Ta da!!!!
DisneyPhotoImage103.jpg

OK Look Scared!
DisneyPhotoImage99.jpg

Truth was, I was scared. I had promised to ride the tower of terror and Rocking Roller Coaster today. Yea nuts I know.

First order of the day then Tower of Terror. Yes I am terrified. I don’t like the dark and this looks dark. Very very dark. Jeff and I are the only two who will be “taking the plunge” Andy doesn’t do this type of thing, and Jeff was excited to have someone to ride with him! So we walk up, all the way into the preshow. OK Jeff is standing next to me and it is dark in here. Maybe he isn’t so bad! We get on.
Me~ Yea you need to move nearer to me.
Jeff ~ Ok
Off we go. It was super fun! I can’t believe I did it. I was scared and nervous and loved it! It went up and the doors opened! What a view from up there.

We walked out to see our picture of my first tower ride.
Jeff red necked it for me!
DSC00197.jpg

We are all the way up to the left.

Ok that was fun on to the Rocking Roller Coaster. This was amazing. Jeff had to talk me down as I was getting really upset as we got into the loading room. But being a great guy he got me on and I am so glad he did. Maybe I even like this guy! Again Andy sat out on this one!

As we were walking in, Andy said she didn't know what to do while we were on the ride. Normally when she is waiting for Jeff on these rides she calls me!

This is the photo pass guys asking if Andy wants to be in the picture. I told him no just me and my brother, we were the only ones brave enough to ride! ~Wait did I just say my brother?~
DSC00205.jpg

Sweet ride!!!!!
DSC00200.jpg

Anyone who is that kind to someone who is trying to work with a fear is ok in my book!
DSC00199.jpg

So from this point on Jeff and I make fun of Andy at all times for not riding with us.

We did the scary stuff, now on to Beauty and the beast! And from what I hear there is mermaid to be seen in this park!!!:cool1:

I'm loving your TR! You look like you are having a blast! I am glad you tried to face your fears and get on rides that scare the bejeezus out of you...I was 24 the first time I went on ToT....but I ended up loving it! :)

I'm loving your TR! You look like you are having a blast! I am glad you tried to face your fears and get on rides that scare the bejeezus out of you...I was 24 the first time I went on ToT....but I ended up loving it! :)

I felt like such a nerd though. I wasn't scared of the fall on the TOT or the upside down on the r&rc I was afraid of the dark. :rotfl2: I just needed someone there that understood

Sounds like you guys are having a blast! That is so sweet that you and your sister get along so well and sweet of her to treat you to WDW!

I can't wait to eat at Cosmic Ray's - I remember it from my trip in 1997. I'm glad you rode ToT and Rockn' Roller Coaster - ToT is my fav ride. I never thought of the dark parts before til you mentioned it on some of the rides but glad you were brave ;)

Sounds like you guys are having a blast! That is so sweet that you and your sister get along so well and sweet of her to treat you to WDW!

She treated me to the hotel, but I paid for my plane, Dinning plan and park tickets. The rest (hotel, planning, and special surprises including some meals) she cover. I know I am so lucky to haver her!

I don't know if you have read the TR about the sister's that didn't speak for a week after. That one is one of my favorites, if I had acted like the sister in that one my sis might have hurt me:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I understand the dark thing...I took my 7 year old on ToT and he was ok with everything but the dark. He HATED it.

I read that TR....I would have left that sister behind the first day! Don't mess with me at Disney!!!

I understand the dark thing...I took my 7 year old on ToT and he was ok with everything but the dark. He HATED it.

I read that TR....I would have left that sister behind the first day! Don't mess with me at Disney!!!

I am so sorry to hear he hated it! I know for me as long as I have someone close I will be ok, it just really freaks me out sometimes. There is nothing worse than being in the happiest place on earth and being terrified.

e headed away from the scary stuff and on the some princess time!!!

Beauty and the Beast here we come!!

DSC00208.jpg

Mrs. Pots
DSC00212.jpg

Be our guest!!!
DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

Fancy!!
DSC00216.jpg

A quiet moment
DSC00224.jpg

The Change!
DSC00225.jpg

The prince
DSC00226.jpg

True love
DSC00228.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

Yellow dress!!!!
DSC00233.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

The end
DSC00236.jpg

What a fun show. At first I was worried that they wouldn’t have enough time to tell the whole story. They did an amazing job. I love the live music, and the talent they have here is great. We were sitting in front of the cutest little girl. We ended up seeing the family later in the day. It was almost as fun to watch her reaction to the show as it was to watch the show.

From here we headed over to the toy story meet and greet area. Look at who we found
DSC00238.jpg

Smile!
DSC00202.jpg

This was a very funny joke for me to play on my boyfriend. He is in the Army National Guard. I gave him this picture and told him I had found a real army man. He wasn’t impressed. :confused3

The line to meet the toy story guys was just way too long to think about. Not only was the ling long, but they had just gone on a break. We walked around and found this little penguin on the toy cart near here. When you squeezed it it shook and laughed. For some reason all three of us thought this was the funniest thing we had ever seen. Jeff recorded it onto his phone we were all so amused by it. :laughing:

Now how about some pictures with that big hat!?
DisneyPhotoImage92.jpg

Love how they will take the pic with your camera to!
DSC00203.jpg

And now a word about Grumpy
DisneyPhotoImage90.jpg

Grumpy is the fanny pack Jeff is wearing. At first when we were talking about what kind of park bag I would get I wanted a princess fanny pack. I don’t know what it is about Disney that makes fanny packs ok, but I like it. When I couldn’t find one I decided on my bag, which was good in the long run with my ear obsession! Grumpy was the place that held everything of importance. Our tickets, room keys, everything. Grumpy never leaves Jeff’s body. This is one of the best things anyone can do. I loved my back pack for ears, lanyard with pins and sweatshirts, but I would never dare to leave anything of value in a backpack!

Under the hat is the pin store as you all know. I love this place. Pins became on of my favorite things about the Disney parks. Where else in the world can you walk up to someone you don’t know and ask them to trade something with you? I loved the thrill of the hunt, and the interaction that came from asking people to trade with me. By the end of the week I had more than a lanyard full. I stopped wearing it because it became too heavy!

We went on and had lunch I think at Backlot Express. It’s the one with all the neat stuff hanging on the walls. I had the Turkey sandwich and chocolate cake with a frozen something cherry to drink I think. Very very yummy. I am sad that I didn’t take many food pictures on this trip. I know better for next time and will be a good DISer and do so.

This is another time I would like to say how much I loved the dinning plan. I would never get dessert with meals like this if it wasn’t included. I loved all the food I at that week, and can’t imagine what I would have done without that plan.

We asked a photo pass person to take our picture in front of the theater, but they told us they were not allowed to. The owner of the theater the one at HS is modeled after won’t allow them to take and sell pictures of people in front of it. But he did take on with my camera!
DSC00204.jpg

Up next: a special meet and greet!

As we walked away we saw Cruella.
She had the most amazing personality. She was yelling at people, hollering NEXT when she was done greeting each guest

She signed my book
DisneyPhotoImage88.jpg

Posed
DisneyPhotoImage87.jpg

Told me my shirt was nice but needed spots
DisneyPhotoImage86.jpg

And then asked me why I didn’t have one of her pins. She noticed that I was wearing a lanyard, but had none of her on it and insisted I correct this immediately. They were also handing out temporary tattoos celebrating the release of 101 Dalmatians soon! She was the most interactive character that I met on the trip! What a hoot!

We watched the Muppets Movie, not as good as Philhar Magic, but still fun! I even looked when he hit the wall at the end! I love how they have the grumpy men in the room with you to!

We rode the great movie ride! I was NOT a fan of the alien room at all. However I loved all the stuff in the queue line. It was fun to have something to look at in the tiny line.

The Voyage of the Little Mermaid was wonderful!!! I loved the show. However there was one of those people in my show. You know the ones who think the no flash photography rule is for everyone but them. The CMs working the show were great though. The second the flash went off they were all over the person. However they did it during the under the sea number, and it took some of the magic away to see the people on the stage. I loved the effect though of the black light and dancing fish!

And we are off again! Still on a quest to squish pennies wherever we go! I am happily squishing a penny, when Jeff says come here now. There were Mike and Sully! With only one person in line to meet them!!!! Sully chased my sister all around the room it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was laughing so hard. They were very funny and super playful!

DSC00242.jpg

Wait where is his hand!
DisneyPhotoImage85.jpg

This was a great day we didn’t see to many characters, but the ones we did were awesome. They were so fun and interactive.

Great report. Sign me up. I can't wait to read more.:goodvibes
Great photos.

I am getting so excited that people are really reading this! Thanks for liking the photos, I know I have alot of them. I know how much I enjoy looking at other people's photos and remembering my time in the same place. Thanks for reading!!!!!!

We wandered around looking in all the shops, Andy bought a cute pink sweatshirt and I bought a pin for the new boyfriend.

This was also the day where I got my third pair of ears! I was looking at the princesses ears while we were in a store. I decided that I didn’t need them. Andy and I kept walking and looking at things, next thing I knew Jeff walked up to me and handed them to me. My Jeffery had bought me my princess ears. They became my favorite ears, the ears I wore for the rest of the week.

How about some dinner now…..

But on the way, funny hat break!
DSC00207.jpg

When my sister was planning the trip she told me that if there were any restaurants that I knew I wanted to eat in I needed to tell her. The only one that I had found that I really wanted to try was the Prime Time 50s Café. I was so excited to try this as I had heard many fun things about this place.

We went in and were sent to the living room to wait. While we were waiting I think Andy called home to say hi to Dad. We waited around for just a little while and then were lead to our seats. We didn’t get a seat with a TV but this was right across from us
DSC00243.jpg

Our uncle Tim came in and took our drink orders. We were on the dining plan but Andy and Jeff decided to have something from Dad’s bar so I got a soda and a smoothie thingy. It was soooooooooooo yummy (strawberry)!

Jeff and his light up drink.
DSC00244.jpg

You can see a bunch of the drinks in the picture. I just thought the light up drink was the coolest thing ever. At the end of the meal Jeff took his ice cube out and dried it off for me to keep!!! What a good guy
DSC00245.jpg

Uncle Tim was sorta funny. He gave me a hard time about my elbows on the table, but the Aunt across the way was so funny to watch. She was giving people homework and making sure they ate all their vegetables. I ordered the meatloaf. It was very yummy. Big portions, but I was starving and ate the whole thing, plus a desert (Brownie Sunday)!

*Just a general questions How many times a day do they really need to run High School Musical. We spent what felt like the whole day running away from the singing and dancing and the float. I swear the stupid thing was chasing us.*

After an amazing dinner we head out to Fantasmic! But on the way stop for a few pictures.

DisneyPhotoImage84.jpg

Now on to Fantasmic! While we were waiting for the show the whole place was doing the wave! It was great it would go back and forth and back and forth. We were seated really close in the middle but not too close, so we didn’t get wet.

This show is amazing. I can’t imagine not seeing it if you were in the park for the day. I loved every part of it. Now how about some pictures from the show!!

Micky!
DSC00209.jpg

The boat
DSC00210.jpg

Waving their strings
DSC00211.jpg

Mermaid Sighting!!
DSC00213.jpg

This show rocked!

Now a few more pictures on the way out!

Spooky!!!
DSC00215.jpg

Jeff and Beth and the TOT!!!!
DSC00247.jpg

2 Parks down only two more to go. Where will we end up the next day? Could this get any better? We will find out in the AM!!!

Up next Day 3 and why my sister and

Day 3 (Tuesday)

Once again I am awoken by Stitch this morning. He and I are not going to be friends if this continues. I jump in the shower while oatmeal is being made. My sister comes in and tells me to wear pink. I love that even though I am going to be surprised and have no idea what is going on, my outfit will be up for the day.

We head out to the bus stop where we jump on the Epcot bus. We take the super long ride around OKW and are on our way. We get to Epcot and get in line with everyone else for bag checks.

Good morning!

DisneyPhotoImage81.jpg

It was cold out this morning!

DisneyPhotoImage80.jpg

This is one of the best photo pass pictures we got.

This was one of the magic pictures. The photographer didn’t tell me what he was going to do, and when we got the pictures back it was so fun to see the magic!
DisneyPhotoImage79.jpg

My sister had me take a quite a few pictures by myself, she was all about getting shots of me happy!

We wandered around the leave a legacy area looking for Andy and Jeff’s picture. Once we found it we were off and on our way to soaring. We only waited about ten minuets and we were off soarin!

After we soared we got onto living with the land
Micky Pumpkins!
DSC00254.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

I know that many people find this ride boring, but I though it was super fun. I loved seeing all the weird plants, and how they grew a whole bunch of the produce that is used at Disney.

We then went and road on spaceship earth! Andy and I rode together and Jeff rode behind us. It was really neat they way that you just go up and up and up. I loved the touch screens in the cars, they made the trip down fun and relaxing.

Now onward to NEMO!!!!!
DSC00273.jpg

I am a huge Nemo fan, and the seagulls are one of my favorite parts. Living in Maine I have seen my fair share of seagulls.

DSC00272.jpg

Photopass time!!!!

DisneyPhotoImage78.jpg

I love how I am sitting on the higher rock and look taller!!!!

I loved the statues that they had in the garden!
DSC00257.jpg

This ride was the cutest thing ever!!!!!! I love how they have the big blue world song in it as well. I could ride the clamoblies allllllll day. I know the tunnel that turns with the bubbles bothers some people but I loved it! The way that they have the fish swimming in the tanks at the end is really neat as well. When we went through Crush was swimming with a few live turtles!

We went out and explored the aquarium area and then the shark play area.
DSC00260.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

I guess people are food, not friends!!!
DSC00221.jpg

This is the point in my Disney trip where I discovered the wonder of figment!!
I love this little guy and I thought the ride was great. I know not everyone feels the same, but I love it.

Silly Figment on the ceiling taking a bath!!!
DSC00223.jpg

Watching TV
DSC00222.jpg

The skunk part not so fun!

Up next will I make it all the way around the world?

Love your TR! So far most of your favorite rides are the same as mine. I have always had a special place in my heart for Figment. You gotta have imagination to enjoy the magic of the parks. Have to say however that I have never ridden RNR. Just can't do a rollercoaster. Especially with a loop! Thanks for sharing your trip!:)

dydo2424
I am so excited that you are enjoying my memories. I hope that you will like the rest as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter