I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

You guys got some great pictures on Main St at night! I don't know how you guys can decided which is your favorite of that day, you have SO MANY good ones!!

I agree BTMRR is the best at night! Especially at night!

What a great night at MK!!!! Would you recommend this week, crowd wise? I was looking into a short 4 night trip over the weekend between Jan/Feb!

I totally get it about Dumbo pics! I think the colors make for pretty pictures. But it's also one of my favorite rides.

Great job with the FPs!

I also take a ton of pictures from Dumbo- it's so photogenic.

Love the teacup lantern shot!

I understand why you take so many pics of Dumbo. It’s so photogenic!

I love the lantern picture! It’s not as popular as the Tangled one so there’s usually not a line!

Dumbo's one of the iconic MK rides, so it totally makes sense you take a lot of pictures on it!

Wow, grabbing a BTMR FP at night takes some luck, that's great. Especially since it's like a whole new ride in the dark.

The PP shot by the teacups is nice. Did you have to wait a long time for that shot like the Tangled lantern one? That one is nuts!

48366107717_b684cca0f2.jpg
What cute pictures!!! I didn't know about this photo opp! How pretty :goodvibes

Super cute pics!!

Love when the FP Gods are on your side! lol makes for such a fun night!

Thank you!

I agree, it feels so rewarding too!!

It's so pretty in that lighting! With all the ride lights on but still not completely dark out it's extra magical. I just love the bright lights in Storybook Circus.

Love the light up ears!

Exactly! That brief period of dusk is super magical!

Thanks!

You guys got some great pictures on Main St at night! I don't know how you guys can decided which is your favorite of that day, you have SO MANY good ones!!

I agree BTMRR is the best at night! Especially at night!

Thank you! I know, I really do love them all!!

Yes! It feels so much faster and exciting for some reason!

Your night time pictures are gorgeous.

Great luck on the BTMRR FP. That's definitely worth a detour.

Thank you!

Yes, I was glad we could ride it a second time that day!

What a great night at MK!!!! Would you recommend this week, crowd wise? I was looking into a short 4 night trip over the weekend between Jan/Feb!

It was a great night! I really would recommend that week, we never experienced any crowd issues and had such great luck snagging same day FPs!

Great FP snags!
Love the castle pics!!!!

Thank you!! :)

I totally get it about Dumbo pics! I think the colors make for pretty pictures. But it's also one of my favorite rides.

The colors are so perfect! I always love riding it :)

Great job with the FPs!

I also take a ton of pictures from Dumbo- it's so photogenic.

Love the teacup lantern shot!

Thanks, I felt pretty lucky!

So photogenic!

Thanks, I was glad we were able to get that one!

I understand why you take so many pics of Dumbo. It’s so photogenic!

I love the lantern picture! It’s not as popular as the Tangled one so there’s usually not a line!

It really is! Especially at that time of night!

Exactly, we walked right up! But it's so pretty, especially with teh ride in the background!

Dumbo's one of the iconic MK rides, so it totally makes sense you take a lot of pictures on it!

Wow, grabbing a BTMR FP at night takes some luck, that's great. Especially since it's like a whole new ride in the dark.

The PP shot by the teacups is nice. Did you have to wait a long time for that shot like the Tangled lantern one? That one is nuts!

Thank you for justifying it! :)

It really does feel like a different ride in the dark!

We didn't have to wait at all! There was no line! Such a crazy difference from the Tangled one!

What cute pictures!!! I didn't know about this photo opp! How pretty :goodvibes

Thank you! It's such a cool magic shot, I feel like it doesn't get any love because everyone obsesses over the Tangled one!

February 1 - HEA & the end of our magical day!

We still had some time before HEA and I could tell the day was catching up to Kyle. We grabbed a seat near Casey's Corner to sit for a bit until it was time for HEA. A few minutes before, we squeezed our way onto Main St and found a decent spot.

And then the show began! I loved it of course, but it was even more special to watch considering the events that had happened that day!!

My failed attempts at trying to get fireworks shots with my ring

Kyle also thought the show was awesome and was very impressed!

At some point I was able to grab a final FP for Space Mountain to close out the night. Kyle was dragging but he did not want to miss out on one final ride on one of his faves!

After that we headed out of the park, and I was just trying to soak in as much as I could!

We left the park around 9 and I have in my notes that it was a long wait for the bus, though I don't know exactly how long it was.

Needless to say, this was the most perfect Disney day ever! We had the most magical time spending our first day as an engaged couple at the MK. Kyle really was a trooper the entire week keeping the whole thing a secret!

Up next...our last day :(

It's hard to pass up one more ride on Space, no matter how tired you are!

Glad you had one more day at Disney to celebrate as an engaged couple.

What a lovely end to your magical day! How awesome (and unsurprising, considering your great Fastpass luck!) to get a final ride on Space Mountain to end your day.

It's sad that your final day is upon you, but after such a great trip it's hard to be too unhappy!

Sounds like the best day ever. I totally get dragging your feet, I wouldn't want that day to end either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter