I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

I'm all caught up, and what fun! It's fun hearing you love Vampirina. I "internet" know the lady who created her 🤣. We took creative writing classes together many moons ago. We were all so excited when Disney picked up her series!

We then decided to see Muppet Vision! I am obsessed with Muppet Babies so this sign made me happy :)
Muppet vision is always fun!
I always find it nice when characters understand that adults want to enjoy those moments just as much as kids do sometimes!
Agreed! I love that too......those fun character meets add so much to the whole experience! :)

He was so set on meeting Woody, even when I told him it'd be a bit of a wait!
Hmmm... I continue to think there's true hope for turning Kyle into a Disney convert ;)

I am obsessed with Muppet Babies so this sign made me happy :)
Yes! It reminds me so much of my childhood :goodvibes

I have no qualms about saying I LOVE Vampirina. I watch her far more than any adult probably should :rotfl:
:rotfl: You're talking to people who completely get this sentiment!

Loved the meet with Vampirina. It makes its so much better when the characters get into the fun with adults, glad you had a good time.

I am obsessed with Muppet Babies so this sign made me happy :)

We are so similar, LOL, Muppet Babies are my faaaavorite!!

I have no qualms about saying I LOVE Vampirina

She's so cute! (sometimes they show her and muppet babies back to back in the afternoon and I get so excited... :rotfl: But we're grown ups and can do what we want!!)

47713753002_083d0ba22e.jpg

I love this!! Vampirina has her selfie pose down!

Definitely becoming a Disney convert! He has already said he would be ok with doing Disney every other year- which is a lot more than his previous stance!! And I will certainly hold him to that :rotfl2:

Getting same day FPs is such a thrill! I love refreshing and being able to snag something good!

What a magical trip! Not only do you convert Kyle into loving Disney, posing for the photopass photographer, attending character meet and greets, committing to future Disney trips but you also become ENGAGED! This is definitely a trip the two of you will remember for years to come!!!

Wow they took so many photos! I love it when Photopass isn't stingy on the picture-taking.

But what is she doing there with her arms? It looks like either cheerleading or directing air traffic hahaha

Same! I find most of the time they are lol but this was an exception!

Haha I can't remember but I think she was just flailing about being silly :rotfl:
Sorry I’ve been behind with commenting again! I’ve been so mad at the disboards update but I have been here reading along. Cute pics with Vampirina but I have never heard of her til they announce her meet and greet!

The update has taken some getting used to!

Her show on Disney Channel is pretty cute!

Such cute pics with Vampirina. We don't have any of the Disney channels here, so my first experience with her was watching at the resort while we were packing up dirty clothes. It seems cute, although I was obviously not giving it my full attention.

It looks like a great meet.

It is really cute! And it was a lot of fun meeting her :)

Vampirina is so cute, I must admit I don’t know anything about her!

I’m glad it was a good meet for you!

She is such a happy character, it's hard not to like her! Her show is adorable so I was happy to get to meet her!

Glad you had a good visit with Vamparina! Bummer about Kyle not getting on RnR.

Thanks! He was annoyed but luckily we had more chances to get on it so it was ok!

:love: 😍😻💕 - if my DD was reading this she would have posted exactly this! Also love that i can use more emojis on the boards now!

We LOVE Vamparina! Currently it is our MUST watch show (this changes regularly, but she LOVES her) She also LOVES Fancy Nancy did you meet her?

What a fun meet! I love when the meets are fun and you get good pics and a good story!

YAY! Isn't she just the cutest?! Fancy Nancy wasn't meeting yet when I was there, though I'll admit I've never watched her show!

Aww, that's fun he was getting into it!

All those foot pops!

:rotfl2:your face is too great!

Love this picture!

So curious who it'll be!

This is not what I expected at all! Maybe I'll have to check out the show.

You look so happy to be with her!

The foot pops were funny, they directed us to do that!

LOL at least other people can enjoy my RnR ride photo!

Her show is so cute, she's just such a happy character! And I was very happy to meet her!

Your meet with Vampirina is so cute! My boys are really into that show and the new Muppet Babies.

Stinks for Kyle that the single rider line didn't work out for RNRC! I had a terrible long wait for that one too, I waited just as long or longer than the SB wait. It seemed like a lot of groups were using the single rider line and clogging it up for the actual single riders.

Love the muppet babies too!

That was Kyle's comment as well, that it seemed like it would take such as long as SB!

LG LOVES Muppet Babies... I'm excited to see his reaction to the Muppets at DHS!
Nice! This is how out of the loop I am. I didn't even know she had a meet & greet! I'm glad you had a fun meet with her!
That's too bad. Seems like single rider there can really be hit or miss.

Hopefully he will love it! And the Liberty Square show in MK!

I think she first made her debut around Halloweentown. They've also added a Fancy Nancy greet as well.

Yeah, that definitely seems the case. Luckily he was able to get on again later on so it wasn't too big of a deal!

I'm all caught up, and what fun! It's fun hearing you love Vampirina. I "internet" know the lady who created her 🤣. We took creative writing classes together many moons ago. We were all so excited when Disney picked up her series!

No way! That's so cool!! What an awesome fun fact!

All caught up after my little break from the Dis!

Welcome back! Hope all is well!

Muppet vision is always fun!
Agreed! I love that too......those fun character meets add so much to the whole experience! :)

I agree! It always makes me laugh!

Yes! Character meets are just as important as ride experiences!

Cute pics as always!

Thank you!! :)

Those M&G pictures are adorable!! Bummer that Kyle didn't get on RnRC.

Aww thanks! Luckily we didn't take too long at the meet so we were already done by the time he walked back.

Hmmm... I continue to think there's true hope for turning Kyle into a Disney convert ;)

Yes! It reminds me so much of my childhood :goodvibes

:rotfl: You're talking to people who completely get this sentiment!

Oh yeah I'm getting there!!

I LOVED Muppet Babies as a kid so I'm happy that it's been rebooted!

Hahaha that's why I have no problem sharing those facts on here!!

Loved the meet with Vampirina. It makes its so much better when the characters get into the fun with adults, glad you had a good time.

I totally agree!!

We are so similar, LOL, Muppet Babies are my faaaavorite!!

She's so cute! (sometimes they show her and muppet babies back to back in the afternoon and I get so excited... :rotfl: But we're grown ups and can do what we want!!)

I love this!! Vampirina has her selfie pose down!

Haha yesss I remember you saying how much you love them! My outfit for our second DHS day was Muppet themed so stay tuned for that ;)

Grown ups are allowed to watch Disney Channel! Throw in some Puppy Dog Pals and I'm a happy adult :)

She really does!!

What a magical trip! Not only do you convert Kyle into loving Disney, posing for the photopass photographer, attending character meet and greets, committing to future Disney trips but you also become ENGAGED! This is definitely a trip the two of you will remember for years to come!!!

Wow, you just summed it all up perfectly! Thank you! Yes it was a wonderful and unforgettable trip that we are still reminiscing about!! :lovestruc

I got behind because of our Universal trip, but I'm here to catch up.

Every time I see pics of the Dinoland characters I think they are just the CUTEST EVER!! I hope they stick around awhile (like at least until February next year lol)

Festival of the Lion King is such a great show! And that picture of the lions all together on the safari is pretty incredible! I don't think I've ever seen them all together like that!!

Toy Story Land looks so adorable. I can't wait to take the kids! I know they are going to love it. And I guess I haven't been paying close attention because I had no idea they had redone the entire front of TSM like that! The smores sandwich thing is something I've wanted since they released the menus online before the land even opened!! lol I bet it is very sweet though, we might have to share that one.

Such a cute Vampirina meet!! I know DD will be excited to meet her & Fancy Nancy next time we are in the parks. It was fun getting to meet her on the cruise too! But man, that RnRC single rider is no joke...I've been in it before too when it just doesn't move AT ALL. Too bad Kyle couldn't get another ride in!

January 31- I finally get to meet Vampirina!

We then decided to see Muppet Vision! I am obsessed with Muppet Babies so this sign made me happy :)

After that, S and I went to meet Vampirina while Kyle went to check out the single rider line at RnR.

I have no qualms about saying I LOVE Vampirina. I watch her far more than any adult probably should :rotfl:I even had a Vampirina watch for the occasion! And this meet did not disappoint! She was so enthusiastic and loved that I loved her so much! I always find it nice when characters understand that adults want to enjoy those moments just as much as kids do sometimes! So prepare for a lot of photos- I think it captures the meet very well!

Kyle's mission to ride RNR as single rider failed. He said he barely moved the whole time he was waiting so he bailed. We had some place to be next anyway!

Up next...Lunchtime!
What a great selfie with Vampirina! She is one of my grandkids' favorites! You will need to go back and show her your engagement ring after the big proposal day! Congratulations!

I got behind because of our Universal trip, but I'm here to catch up.

Every time I see pics of the Dinoland characters I think they are just the CUTEST EVER!! I hope they stick around awhile (like at least until February next year lol)

Festival of the Lion King is such a great show! And that picture of the lions all together on the safari is pretty incredible! I don't think I've ever seen them all together like that!!

Toy Story Land looks so adorable. I can't wait to take the kids! I know they are going to love it. And I guess I haven't been paying close attention because I had no idea they had redone the entire front of TSM like that! The smores sandwich thing is something I've wanted since they released the menus online before the land even opened!! lol I bet it is very sweet though, we might have to share that one.

Such a cute Vampirina meet!! I know DD will be excited to meet her & Fancy Nancy next time we are in the parks. It was fun getting to meet her on the cruise too! But man, that RnRC single rider is no joke...I've been in it before too when it just doesn't move AT ALL. Too bad Kyle couldn't get another ride in!

They are so cute!! Hopefully they'll still be around, they seem to be well liked and a nice addition to that area!

Seeing the lions like that was amazing! I'm so glad we decided to do a 2nd safari.

The kids will LOVE TSL! The smores sandwich was delicious but a whole one would have been too much that early in the morning. Sharing would be a good option!

Vampirina was just a ball of fun!

Luckily we both were able to get on RnR later in the day so it wasn't a complete loss ;)

What a great selfie with Vampirina! She is one of my grandkids' favorites! You will need to go back and show her your engagement ring after the big proposal day! Congratulations!

It was such a fun meet! And thank you!! :)

January 31- Lunch @ Hollywood & Vine

Once we all met back up it was time for our Hollywood & Vine lunch ADR! The restaurant was pretty quiet, which was nice. And all the characters came around pretty quickly!

I LOVE Daisy photobombing in the background!!

I didn't take any food pics, but everything was pretty good. I am usually a fan of this buffet as I always find the quality to be pretty consistent. I will say the food this time was my least favorite of the 3 times I've been there, and Kyle was not really a fan of it at all. But I really went for the character costumes, so in that aspect it was still worth it to me!

Up next...Some more Pixar fun!

I definitely want to try H&V this December, their outfits seem so fun! We've only done the summertime dine so I'm excited to try a new season!

The pictures are adorable, the photobombing of the ducks is so cute!

Sorry the food wasn’t the greatest this time around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter