I don’t know where we’re staying, but I know where we’re eating! May 2011 *NEW 5/10!

oh please!! please nothing can compare to a lovely night of knitting with a cup or tea!!!!

(ps i really wish there was a knitting icon... oh yeah i looked! dork here!!)

Yay for Mickey Mail :yay:

Awesome Bachelor weekend for Ben, I so want to do a girls trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras.

Ticket wise, do you have a folder of Disney trip stuff that you can keep them in. Or do you have a travel wallet that you put airline tickets passports in etc when you travel? Otherwise, keeping with passports is a good idea as you certainly won't forget those :goodvibes

Bachelor Party and youre learning how to knit?! Fine. Then Knit something scandalous like a scratchy bikini or a tube top!! lol :goodvibes

In any case, I was updating my TR today and found this pic hidden away in my vacation pictures & knew I had to post it to you. You'll have to tell Ben he has company giving a hoot....

IMG_8764.jpg

Have fun this weekend!

Yay for the tickets!!! :woohoo: Mickey mail is always so exciting.

Hey... just fyi the last time we had paper ticket (yours are paper, right?) DD had a magnet clasp in her purse and multiple... multiple times cleared the tickets. So be cautious of magnets around them :goodvibes

Your living room looks beautiful.

Make sure that you make a photocopy of the back of your tickets. I bought my tickets from Undercover Tourist last month and can't seem to locate them:scared1: After completely freaking out last weekend when realizing I did some research about lost tickets. If you have the back of the tickets you can go to guest services and they can cancel the old ones and reissue your tickets. I am still going to tear apart the entire house to find my tickets, but I am happy to know that I can just get them reissued if need be.

That is exactly what I am worried about! Right now they are sitting where we keep our keys, so I see them every day, but knowing me I will manage to lose them before the trip. Thanks for the idea of photocopying the back!

oh please!! please nothing can compare to a lovely night of knitting with a cup or tea!!!!

(ps i really wish there was a knitting icon... oh yeah i looked! dork here!!)

I just started knitting on Wednesday night and I love it! Not very good at it, but I love it!

Yay for Mickey Mail :yay:

Awesome Bachelor weekend for Ben, I so want to do a girls trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras.

Ticket wise, do you have a folder of Disney trip stuff that you can keep them in. Or do you have a travel wallet that you put airline tickets passports in etc when you travel? Otherwise, keeping with passports is a good idea as you certainly won't forget those :goodvibes

I've never been to New Orleans and really want to go- I am jealous of Ben!

Ben is the organized one- now that you mention it, he does have a folder with all of our trip paperwork that will need to come with us. That's where the tickets should go. D'oh!

Yay for the tickets... makes it seem so much more "real!" :goodvibes

SO much more real! I can picture popping these in the turnstile and walking on in to MK!
I asked Ben if he wanted Mickey or Donald, but I didn't tell him why I was asking. He answered Donald, so that means I get a Mickey ticket :woohoo: It's the little things in life... :lmao:

Bachelor Party and youre learning how to knit?! Fine. Then Knit something scandalous like a scratchy bikini or a tube top!! lol :goodvibes

In any case, I was updating my TR today and found this pic hidden away in my vacation pictures & knew I had to post it to you. You'll have to tell Ben he has company giving a hoot....

IMG_8764.jpg

Have fun this weekend!

Maybe I will knit Ben some Mardi Gras beads. :rotfl:

OMG, Ben is going to get a kick out of that picture! Who knew there were two guys in Disney rocking that awesome shirt? Haha, I love it!

Yay for the tickets!!! :woohoo: Mickey mail is always so exciting.

Hey... just fyi the last time we had paper ticket (yours are paper, right?) DD had a magnet clasp in her purse and multiple... multiple times cleared the tickets. So be cautious of magnets around them :goodvibes

Oh, good point! Thanks for the tip- I'll try to be careful!

I love the new living room color! My bedroom is light blue shade and I love it - I have never gotten tired of it. :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see the dining room, too!

Since we have the AP's now we have the paper tickets too and I am so worried about them! They just seem so flimsy! :sad2:

I love the new living room color! My bedroom is light blue shade and I love it - I have never gotten tired of it. :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see the dining room, too!

Since we have the AP's now we have the paper tickets too and I am so worried about them! They just seem so flimsy! :sad2:

The living room is a bit bluer than we thought it would be, but I couldn't be happier with it!
I hope to share the dining room picks soon... STILL no table :headache:

Try not to worry too much! The tickets are more sturdy than they look. I had an AP that got to go on three trips with me and I never had a problem with it.

As if park tickets weren't exciting enough, guess what the mailman brought yesterday?

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

And because of these things, Ben will finally check a bag:

IMG_5323.jpg

He doesn't like having to wait to pick up bags, but since they will 'magically' make it to our room (and the fact that Southwest doesn't charge for checking bags), we won't have to cram all our stuff into carry-ons.

Just a little over a month to go!

(for lack of a better word....) OMG!! I am anxiously awaiting some sort of Mickey mail, and you've gotten it twice. I am so jealous.

YAY!!! :goodvibes Now the trip seems REALLY real! :rotfl:
I didn't think it was possible to more excited or preoccupied than I already was. But I am!

:yay: for Mickey Mail, always nice getting mail from the Mouse :)

I always wonder if the mailman realizes what a good thing he's doing when he delivers the Mickey Mai!

(for lack of a better word....) OMG!! I am anxiously awaiting some sort of Mickey mail, and you've gotten it twice. I am so jealous.

But this just means yours must be on its way! And you have the coolest countdown calendar ever, I'm jealous of that! :goodvibes

:mickeyjum:tigger::dumbo: MICKEY MAIL! :stitch::simba::figment:

Congrats girl! Time is going to FLY now!

I know it! My April work schedule is pretty heinous, and I actually don't mind cause it will make time go by quicker.

Subbing in!

I'm so jealous you have your Mickey Mail. I feel like I'm gonna die waiting for ours!

Hi there! Subbing in!

I just read your entire PTR and am so excited your trip is almost here!

The tours sound awesome! We did Typhoon Lagoon last time but I've never done Blizzard Beach. That's great that you'll get to do both!
And congrats on having more days!! :woohoo: Our upcoming trip was extended by one day, but i doubt I can push it for any more (DH would have a fit, plus I would miss my little girl).

:yay: for getting Disney mail! That's when you know you're getting really close!

And I love what you guys did to the house! Hope the rest of your furniture arrives soon!

I promise I'll try to go back and read your Sept TR. I'd love to hear about a fun grown-ups trip and how you guys purchased DVC! ;)

Yay! Gotta love Mickey Mail! :woohoo:

The Mickey Mail has caused me to go completely insane. I can not go more than 2 minutes without thinking of WDW...

:woohoo: for the mickey mail!! I love getting DME tags.... just means you are so close ...

I know! And I loved seeing 'Animal Kingdom Villas- Kidani' printed on there!

Subbing in!

I'm so jealous you have your Mickey Mail. I feel like I'm gonna die waiting for ours!

Hey, thanks for popping over here! Well I feel like I'm gonna die waiting for May!

Hi there! Subbing in!

I just read your entire PTR and am so excited your trip is almost here!

The tours sound awesome! We did Typhoon Lagoon last time but I've never done Blizzard Beach. That's great that you'll get to do both!
And congrats on having more days!! :woohoo: Our upcoming trip was extended by one day, but i doubt I can push it for any more (DH would have a fit, plus I would miss my little girl).

:yay: for getting Disney mail! That's when you know you're getting really close!

And I love what you guys did to the house! Hope the rest of your furniture arrives soon!

I promise I'll try to go back and read your Sept TR. I'd love to hear about a fun grown-ups trip and how you guys purchased DVC! ;)

Welcome to the adventure :laughing: !
Glad that you've enjoyed reading! We have definitely maxed out our vacation length on this one!

And I am excited that now I have more TRs to read to help pass the time till May...heading over to start on yours now :goodvibes

Yay!! Love ME tickets! You're getting so close!

We didn't get luggage tags last time because we went to Universal first, so this is extra exciting for me! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter