i did my clipboard!!!!!!!!UPDATE PAGE 2

thanks for all the kind words everyone! it is still a little tacky. i read the back of the mod podge and it says to eliminate tackiness apply clear acrylic sealer over dried mod podge. any clues or hints as to what kind of sealer i should buy?

thanks again.

i NEED some help! i have about 5 or 6 coats of mod podge on the front and there was a little dried up piece at the top on the metal part. i thought i could just use a razor blade and zip it off and the mod podge is just coming right off!!!!! UUUUGGGGHHHH. i thinking i am going to go to michaels and buy some kind of sealer and spray the whole thing. but what i'm afraid of if it might pull the whole mod podge up with it. i have not even started the back, so i'm thinking maybe i should just spray the back........

any ideas......

now i know why you cover them with paper!!!!!!! i pick a piece of the mod podge in the corner and the whole thing just lifted right up! so, me being me, i could not leave it alone. i took all the mod podge right off (in one sheet) and the only thing that came off was the rub on letters. luckily i still had enough letters to put his name back on. NOW i have given it to dh and he is going to mask off the clippy part and just spray it with a heavy duty sealer. so wish me luck!!!!!! here is was thinking i was the cat's meow 'cause i made this great thing and come to find out....... i'm NOT!

Wow, at least it was only just the letters that lifted. Hope the spray works well. It looks really cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts