• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am new and I have so many ?'s

Jager_mom

Mouseketeer
I am going to Disneyland for the first time In April next year with my DH, my 2 DD's and my mil, I am wondering how it is there at the end of April?

We are going to be staying at a timeshare resort in Oceanside and driving up to DL for 2 day's. Were going to purchase the Socal city pass.

April is a great time to go as long as you miss the Easter breaks (the week before and the week after Easter). The school break times are always crowded. But if you miss those, you have the park to yourselves. The weather is usually pleasant. We've been able to swim on most of our March/April trips. The parks are not open as long, but without the crowds, it doesn't matter.

We were there Mid-May and the weather was great! We wore shorts, capris and t-shirts. We swam and it was nice!
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter