I am never riding Space Mountain again! A Marathon Weekend TR Complete

Happy Belated Birthday! Also signing in on the guest book extremely late! I've been following through! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Happy Belated Birthday! Also signing in on the guest book extremely late! I've been following through! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Better late than never! Thanks for joining in and thanks for the birthdays wishes!

Woo-hoo! What a great afternoon!

We did Pirates a couple of days (Friday) before your ride- no water for us! :)

Thanks for the Jingle Cruise pictures- I haven't seen many of those.

It's been a long time since I have done the Speedway cars. Maybe 2008. Then in 2009 I took pictures and the boys have not wanted to go on since then.

The ride photos on Space are HILARIOUS!!!

Big thunder is my MK favorite too. Great picture on the rise with the hands in the air. And in the hair.

:goodvibes

Woo-hoo! What a great afternoon!

We did Pirates a couple of days (Friday) before your ride- no water for us! :)

Thanks for the Jingle Cruise pictures- I haven't seen many of those.

It's been a long time since I have done the Speedway cars. Maybe 2008. Then in 2009 I took pictures and the boys have not wanted to go on since then.

The ride photos on Space are HILARIOUS!!!

Big thunder is my MK favorite too. Great picture on the rise with the hands in the air. And in the hair.

:goodvibes
Seems hit or miss for water on pirates.

Jingle cruise was great I should've took photos with my DSLR.

I like speedway when the line is short. It's not something I'll wait for.

I laughed the entire time on space mountain.

I could ride big thunder all day long.

Its a Festivaaallll of Fantasyyyyyyy!

Well its been a week since I last updated and life has been quite busy with my senior year coming to a close. AP tests are done, and we are in the home stretch. I get to walk across the stage June 11th. Anyways I figured I would give you guys an update tonight!

While waiting for the parade we decided to take some photos on Main Street.

Soon enough the parade announcement came on and the Main Street Band was marching their way down the street! I ended up taking 184 photos of this parade. Lets just say I really like this parade...

Here come the Grand Marshals! That would be so much fun to do once.

Castle while waiting for the actual parade.

Here she comes!

Continued in next post...

Continued from previous post...

I think these are some of my favorite costumes in the parade.

Oh and here comes the Magnificent Maleficent! My favorite float in the parade.

Continued in next post...

Sorry for a lot of pictures and not a lot of discussion but I figured I would let the photos do the talking. We are almost done...

And that was that! I really love that parade. It is a must do in my opinion. We decided to head out of the park after that and head to our hotel. From there we would have a couple options to spend our last night at WDW. I am not going to tell you what we did though. Maybe someone will be able to guess it before I reveal it.

I agree, I love this parade! It was so well done and the costuming is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing the photos :)

I agree, I love this parade! It was so well done and the costuming is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing the photos :)
Yes the costuming is awesome. I do feel bad for them in the summer when it's 100 degrees and they have to wear those.

Wow, great shots of the parade! I must admit I'm ashamed that we haven't yet seen it. :eek: I'm not a big fan of parade crowds in general and so we tend to avoid them (unless we're trying to leave the parks at that time!), but it looks like this is one we need to see. Now to find a way to stick it out in MK through mid-afternoon... All of the floats and costumes are just fantastic, but I really like the Rapunzel one from your photos!

Congrats on finishing up your AP exams and impending graduation!! :cheer2:

Wow, great shots of the parade! I must admit I'm ashamed that we haven't yet seen it. :eek: I'm not a big fan of parade crowds in general and so we tend to avoid them (unless we're trying to leave the parks at that time!), but it looks like this is one we need to see. Now to find a way to stick it out in MK through mid-afternoon... All of the floats and costumes are just fantastic, but I really like the Rapunzel one from your photos!

Congrats on finishing up your AP exams and impending graduation!! :cheer2:
I say try to see it at least once. The Rapunzel float is really good.

Thanks! Only two more weeks.

Congrats on being done with APs. That's always a nice feeling. And graduation is so soon ... congrats!

I love all of your Festival of Fantasy pictures. That parade is so colorful and vibrant.
We still haven't stopped to see the whole thing ... we meant to in January but decided to do other things instead. So I guess I'll just have to look at your pictures to see what I missed.

I'm going to stay away from guessing what you did next because I tend to be terrible at guessing games...

Amazing shots!! I am so excited to see this parade in November!

You'll love it!

Congrats on being done with APs. That's always a nice feeling. And graduation is so soon ... congrats!

I love all of your Festival of Fantasy pictures. That parade is so colorful and vibrant.
We still haven't stopped to see the whole thing ... we meant to in January but decided to do other things instead. So I guess I'll just have to look at your pictures to see what I missed.

I'm going to stay away from guessing what you did next because I tend to be terrible at guessing games...

Yes only about two more weeks!

I suggest seeing it at least once. I know I'm probably in the minority that I see it every trip but I love it.

Well no one has guessed yet so it's okay.

Awesome FoF pictures!

I have to agree with your grandma, I enjoy big thunder more than space. Space can be a little rough - lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter