Hyperspace Lounge Reservations System

I agree that lounge is a one and done experience. I'm not sure if it's open during open house on embarkation day, but if it is I would just go in there and see the scenery change. The drinks were not that special.

I just saw someone online saying that they were able to book reservations for the lounge on the DCL app while at the terminal waiting for boarding. Has anyone else done this or heard about this?

I boarded the Wish this past Monday and didn't see anything on the app for reservations. You had to wait in a line outside the Triton Lounge. It was way too long for me personally. I talked to someone later in the cruise who said they waited in that line for like 2.5-ish hours to get reservation....They did let you go in and just look around on Day 1 though.

Actually, I saw it on Instagram, but good to hear from multiple sources! What was the process like and when could you start booking?

Once we got to the terminal (before we boarded) I connected to DCL wifi and in the app you could go to Add Plans/Onboard Fun and it showed up in two slots: Family reservations before 8:30pm and adult only reservations after 8:30pm. You can make 1 reservation for each per cruise.

Once we got to the terminal (before we boarded) I connected to DCL wifi and in the app you could go to Add Plans/Onboard Fun and it showed up in two slots: Family reservations before 8:30pm and adult only reservations after 8:30pm. You can make 1 reservation for each per cruise.
Good to know! Thanks so much!

Thank you!!!

Silly question here but the DCL Wi-Fi you have to connect to- is that the ship’s Wi-Fi or is there Wi-Fi in the terminal that you can connect to? I know connecting to the ship’s Wi-Fi involves turning on airplane mode and all that good stuff so I’m just trying to be prepared. Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter