Hygiene at Disney

Your Killing me. I feel like I need to wash my hands just from reading this post. Yes I'm a germ nut.

not to mention the super-super short shorts worn on the rides, and the peanut butter residue on little fingers as they get into dumbo!!!!!! (and both myself and my son are allergic to peanut butter....not contact thank god). i think we can only control what we can, take precautions when practical (i guess a relative term), and not be paralyzed by our fears!popcorn::

not to mention the super-super short shorts worn on the rides, and the peanut butter residue on little fingers as they get into dumbo!!!!!! (and both myself and my son are allergic to peanut butter....not contact thank god). i think we can only control what we can, take precautions when practical (i guess a relative term), and not be paralyzed by our fears!popcorn::

Ooooh....as the mother of two I'm betting that the chances that the "exploding diaper" happens while seated on a Disney ride is significantly higher than zero. ;)

Ooooh....as the mother of two I'm betting that the chances that the "exploding diaper" happens while seated on a Disney ride is significantly higher than zero. ;)

:lmao:
in our house we call it the POOP GRANADE... :rotfl:
I'm so glad she has passed that stage in her life. Or our upcoming trip will be very interesting. :laughing:

I hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying that... *knock on wood*

Work in a shop around gas / oil / parts cleaners etc etc. My hands may have grease a such on them during the day, but I bet there arent many germs suriviving that.. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter