Hungry Bear Restaurant

We love the French Market French Dips. Huge sandwiches and fries. Enough to share if you want. It's one of our favorite spots to eat, and I also love the area.

You could grab one of the soup bowls at the Royal Street Veranda. My DH grabs the chowder bowls while I grab chicken strips for the kids at the Stage Door Café. Both are fairly fast service.

For sit down in NOS, I have to agree that Cafe Orleans is pretty good, though Blue Bayou is our favorite.

For quick we like the Royal Street Veranda or Bengal BBQ. We have never eaten at Hungry Bear - but we have hung out and watched the ducks downstairs near the bathroom. It is a great place to get out of the crowds and rest a little.

We like the Hungry Bear. We normally grab lunch there at least once during out trip. I've got to go against the grain for the time being about Red Rocketts though. We weren't impressed. I didn't think the pizza was very good (bit of a pizza snob) and I honestly don't care for pasta. I'm thinking maybe we'll give it a second chance on our next trip though.

When we want a quick, easy lunch, we grab a corn dog. It's always filling, we can usually find a seat on a bench under the tree by the first aid station, and there's usually some sort of entertainment going on in the general area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter