hulk coaster

lisalisa35

Earning My Ears
i am not a coaster person, but i rode the rockin roller coaster & loved it.
is the hulk & the dragons a smooth coaster or does it jerk you all over the place?
thank you for any info.
lisa :eek:

Welcome to the boards! The Hulk and DD are very smooth coasters. They are different than RnR, though. DD is an inverted coaster and has a different feel to it than regular coasters. I think they are much better coasters than RnR. I would encourage you to give them both a try, they are great.

Been there, done that, going back!!!

I liked RnR for it's themeing - but it banged my head so that I had a headache for the rest of the day and didn't dare get back on it. In contrast, both Hulk and Dragons are really smooth - could have ridden them all day.

Have fun!

No11's,

I disagree. After 4 consecutive rides on Hulk I could not ride it again or else I would have seriously passed out!!

When Hulk first opened it was so smooth I could have rode it 20 times in a row. Now that it has worn in it is a bit rougher. Make sure to sit towards the front, the back can be brutally rough. Dragons seem to still run smooth as ever.

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Coming Soon

The Hulk is very smooth (try to keep your eyes open, it's a riot!). On Dueling Dragons I find Ice to be smoother than Fire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter