~~HUGE inferno offer~~

camo-man

Dis rocks!
now this isnt and inferno for me, its for a friend, Daykota, who has a mighty large offer and has been sitting in his room for four or five days now, trying to get it. so here is is his offer:

green philharmagic chair--beta
green teacup--beta
blue tiki rug--beta
green barrell--beta
red crate--beta
pink slipper--beta
yellow slipper--beta
purple pirate piano player--beta
dark blue rocket couch--retired
light green cactus chair-- retired quest
set of *working* BTMR teleporters--quest/insider
(2)ace of spades carpet--quest
(2)explorer suitcase sofas--quest
pink heartless hamper--quest
pirate quest sand--quest/insider
pirate quest captains couch--quest/insider
herbie couch
herbie poster
(2)spider web wall dividers
(6)red soldiers
(6)green soldiers
(5)pink wreaths
(2)mickey christmas trees
(2)toon town fireplaces
(21)stack of presents
swamp tree
river set 1&2
this is all of it (i think) if not, there will be moreso let the bids begin!

never mind this post.. he was cheated out of his deal and lost almost evrything.. i feel so bad for him :guilty: :guilty: :eek: :( :(

daykota is really sad so if anyone had the heart help him out would be great.. the person that nabbed all his goodies is boomshaboom. if anyone knows him, he would gladly appricieate (spelling?) it if you could report him, or get him to finish off the trade. :sad1: :sad1: :sad: :sad: :sad: he would also like it if there could be donations for all of his lost stuff. lost all accept his chirstmas stuff :umbrella:

camo-man said:
daykota is really sad so if anyone had the heart help him out would be great.. the person that nabbed all his goodies is boomshaboom. if anyone knows him, he would gladly appricieate (spelling?) it if you could report him, or get him to finish off the trade. :sad1: :sad1: :sad: :sad: :sad: he would also like it if there could be donations for all of his lost stuff. lost all accept his chirstmas stuff :umbrella:

That is terrible! If you or he find me on vmk I can donate some of my non-rare furniture and maybe some rare.

Curious...how did he get cheated with the new trade window system?

~Mia~

he was asked to put in all his rares first, and trade. then on the second trade with all the other stuff, the guy would put in his inferno.he showed him the inferno first, but after the trade he said vmk was being slow and never am back. i was standing right there, and have tried helping him ever since. as for donations, dont worry about them. he is almost recovering, and has hope that he can find him. later last night he found a friend that knows the guy, and is hoping to get ahold of him.

they really need to fix the trade window again so that you can hold more than 15 items.

camo-man said:

Ok, here's what to do:

Have Daykota use the "contact us" link on the bottom of the VMK home page.
There's a menu option for reporting stuff like this.

Have Daykota state that he was trading more than 15 items to get
the Dancing Inferno Pin, and the player named boomshaboom did not
honor his part of the agreement.

VMK can check the transcripts to see what happened, and hopefully your
friend will get his stuff back.

Lori is right. Also, definitely report the guy. I hope you have his name correct. If I see him, I will say something to him AND report him unless he says it was a mistake and wants to find Daykota. Then I will friend him, try to friend you or Daykota, and work it out.

~Mia~

he has done that, and has had six other people (including me do that) actually, i was a little off its boopshaboop instead of with an M. my bad!

lol yeah right. he friends no one, i tried this as a complete stanger to him. he wasnt out to find daykota because it was a mistake.. we saw him twice earlier today and asked him. every time he took off, and had no intention of coming back.

I will make it a point to look for him and report him without saying a word to him. Also writing to the black hole is not a bad idea.

~Mia~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter