Hubby got a Camera & I got Christmas!!! 51 Chapters Completed!! 926 Pics!

A very important step was taken today when we were approved for our new home!!! Mike will be much closer for his work & we'll end up moving here in the next few weeks....so I'll be in my new place prior to the trip!!! What a big relief that we found a place!

It's a 5 bdrm, 2.5 bath, living room, family room, game room, kitchen & dining rooms, storage room, fenced backyard with a firepit, above ground pool & big gardening area. Has a nice sized front yard as well!!

The front of the home:

house6.jpg

house11.jpg

house9.jpg

house10.jpg

Living Room, kitchen & dining rooms:

house3.jpg

house7.jpg

house4.jpg

house13.jpg

house16.jpg

Looking out our dining room unto the large deck:

house8.jpg

house.jpg

The family room & game rooms:

house2.jpg

house12.jpg

The backyard:

house1.jpg

house15.jpg

house14.jpg

We're pretty excited!!

Congratulations on the new home! - it is always tense waiting to see if you got it or not.

Your plans for the trip sound like a lot of fun - I have never done a tour so I'll be interested to see what your thoughts are when you get back.

Happy Halloween!

Congratulations on the new home! - it is always tense waiting to see if you got it or not.

Your plans for the trip sound like a lot of fun - I have never done a tour so I'll be interested to see what your thoughts are when you get back.

Happy Halloween!

Thanx Dawn!! :banana: Happy Halloween to you as well!!!

I'll definitely review the tour on my TR....and include a ton of pics.....so hope you keep following along!!

Laurie, what a cute place. How big are the bedrooms? The yard looks great. And having a playroom space is wonderful. I am so happy for you.

Laurie, what a cute place. How big are the bedrooms? The yard looks great. And having a playroom space is wonderful. I am so happy for you.

The Master is a decent size (bigger than what we have now), the 2 upstairs bedrooms are pretty standard sized & then the 2 downstairs are pretty good sized for bedrooms.

There are NO mini blinds in this house!!!! Only the vertical blinds.....YAY!! :banana: Also no closet doors.....curtains & I'm happy about that too......no doors to damage or remove to keep them from getting ruined.

Having a separate living/family room is awesome....been a long time since we had that set up & then a game room as a bonus. So tons of space!!

The Master is a decent size (bigger than what we have now), the 2 upstairs bedrooms are pretty standard sized & then the 2 downstairs are pretty good sized for bedrooms.

There are NO mini blinds in this house!!!! Only the vertical blinds.....YAY!! :banana: Also no closet doors.....curtains & I'm happy about that too......no doors to damage or remove to keep them from getting ruined.

Having a separate living/family room is awesome....been a long time since we had that set up & then a game room as a bonus. So tons of space!!

I noticed the vertical blinds I think they are beautiful I wasn't a fan of them when we had them. The individual blinds would get pulled out after a time. Love that there are no closet doors. I hate closet doors.

How do you decide who gets what bedroom.

I noticed the vertical blinds I think they are beautiful I wasn't a fan of them when we had them. The individual blinds would get pulled out after a time. Love that there are no closet doors. I hate closet doors.

How do you decide who gets what bedroom.

There was 2 bdrms upstairs by the master bedroom, so the girls will go in those & then 2 bdrms downstairs will go to the guys (man caves....lol)

We get the keys Monday & will do the big move Sunday the 13th!!

Laurie -

Congratulations I am so excited for you and your family and Christmas in a nice new home! The house looks nice and spacious, fun for all!

A new home, Christmas Trip, Diva Trip/Family trip - so many wonderful things for you :woohoo:!

Kris

Laurie -

Congratulations I am so excited for you and your family and Christmas in a nice new home! The house looks nice and spacious, fun for all!

A new home, Christmas Trip, Diva Trip/Family trip - so many wonderful things for you :woohoo:!

Kris

Thanx Kris!! We're very excited!! :banana:

There was 2 bdrms upstairs by the master bedroom, so the girls will go in those & then 2 bdrms downstairs will go to the guys (man caves....lol)

We get the keys Monday & will do the big move Sunday the 13th!!

Sounds good!!

So as promised....picks of our Halloween night!!

Michayla was miserable, so we didn't dress her up & since she wasn't going to go out we didn't dress up Shy either. Kinda sad I didn't get to see them in the princess dresses....but it wasn't meant to be this year.

So Anthony & Addy got dressed up & went trick or treating. Here's the front of our house:

005-1.jpg

The kids in their costumes:

006-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

The pumpkins all light up:

013.jpg

012.jpg

011-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

We're heading up to Portland in the morning to get a new button placed in Michayla.....sure hope they can clean up the area...looks bad & extremely sore. Maybe they can help with that as well!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!

That poor little baby. I hope they can help her out so she doesn't hurt so bad.

You know what you need to do is have a dress up tea party so the girls can wear their princess dresses.

Your decorations are adorable.

The house looks great and very big! It's nice that it's so much closer to Mike's work!

Love the costumes and pumpkins! Also love the Mickey touches to the yard! :goodvibes

Your halloween pics are great! Hope the older ones had fun. So sorry about Michayla. Poor thing. I hope she gets some relief today and you can get an answer to help stop her from pulling it out. Good luck today in Portland!!

That poor little baby. I hope they can help her out so she doesn't hurt so bad.

You know what you need to do is have a dress up tea party so the girls can wear their princess dresses.

Your decorations are adorable.

Thanx Michele!! :hug: I hope they can help too.....I'm thinking she might have an infection now.....she was fussing all night.

That's a good idea....that way I could see them in the dresses!!

Thanx!! :D

The house looks great and very big! It's nice that it's so much closer to Mike's work!

Love the costumes and pumpkins! Also love the Mickey touches to the yard! :goodvibes

Thanx Andrea.....it's 2700 sq ft.....very big but will be nice for our huge family!!

Gotta show the love for the mouse at our house!! :rotfl:

Your halloween pics are great! Hope the older ones had fun. So sorry about Michayla. Poor thing. I hope she gets some relief today and you can get an answer to help stop her from pulling it out. Good luck today in Portland!!

Thanx Kelly.....the kids always have fun....Addy is a social butterfly, stopping to talk to everyone....lol

Michayla is in a lot of pain now....as I mentioned above...we think there might be an infection now. Getting ready to head north. Will report when I get home!

thanx for all the support everyone!!! :hug:

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter