HRH

Amy

MamaGrumpy
Ok, we're going to WDW end of June and were planning just to rent a car and drive over to USF/IOA for day trips, but stay at WDW. Got the USF video in the mail yesterday and it convinced us that we should stay on-site at USF for the no-wait access. I just called and put a hold on a room at HRH for the end of our trip. Our return flight doesn't leave until 5:30 p.m. A couple of questions:

(1) what kind of transportation can we use to get back to the airport? I was going to use Tiffany town car RT to WDW, but now will they pick us up at USF without charging more? I tried calling them and ended up in someone's voicemail.

(2) if we check out at 11 a.m., will HRH hold our bags until late afternoon?

(3) We're getting the 2day/2park passes, so we won't have any park days left to use our last day. Is the pool at HRH nice enough to keep my 2 boys (9 and 11) happily occupied? Are there any other activities at the hotel?

Thanks for your help! We're doing this trip on the spur of the moment and I'm driving myself crazy!

Amy

I would think that your towncar would accomodate you. HRH is actually closer to the airport than WDW so they shouldn't charge you more. We are a family of four and opted for a taxi so we would not have to schedule towncar times. It worked really well for us and cost about the same or less as a towncar.

I think you and your family will love the pool at HRH. It was very relaxing for me, and our kids enjoyed the pool table and ping pong table. They also have volleyball nets up, too, but there were mostly adults there. We had to check out in the morning, but we put our luggage in bell service and then changed into clothes and packed our suits in a plastic bag they gave us. Bell service also called our taxi.

The hotel also has Camp Lil Rock that you pay for by the hour, but my 11-year-old felt a little old for it. Have a great trip.

Hard Rock Hotel 4/01
Wyndham Palace 7/00
Port Orleans & DCL 12/00
Disneyland Paris 4/99
AllStar Sports 2/98

Your problably can get Tiffany to pick you up if you want towncar service. If you just want a transfer service, mears will pick you. If you want to wait, the concierge at the hotel can arrange for transportation.

The hotel will hold your luggage until you leave on your last day.

The pool is awesome at the Hard Rock. The waterslide, water basketball, in pool jets, sandy beach, poolside food and beverage service and the lively atmosphere make the pool a great place to hang out until you leave.

Thanks for the answers guys! Sounds like we're in for lots of fun. These boards are the best for getting rid of my "fear of the unknown".

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter