hrh vs hifs

nancylynn

Earning My Ears
need your opinions. i have two adventurous kids ages 8 and 11 who love water slides and pools. which is better for them hrh or hifs? mom is leaning towards hrh just for the atmosphere. we will be going in november or late august to us/ioa.

I have never stayed at either of these hotels. We are planning a visit to Orlando for mid Sept. and are staying 6 nights at Allstar Movies and 2 nights at the HRH at Universal's. There are many benefits to staying at the HRH. You and everyone in your party will have front of the line access to the rides and attractions throughout your stay, as well as receiving Early park entry on select days. (Mon. & Wed. for IOA, and Sun. and Tues. for USF) You will also receive onsite transportation and can charge purchases to your room.

The pool according to their brochure is 12,000 square feet. It's features include a sand beach, underwater stereo, interactive fountains, pool slides and more.

I can't really give you the specifics because I have never been there myself, (perhaps someone else will) to me that front of the line access made the decision for us a very easy one.

I hope whatever you decide you have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter