HRH Paper Confirmation

MMCD

Mouseketeer
I got the EC discount of $117. I requested a confirmation letter to be mailed to me. I have not received mine yet. I've got a ressie confirmation# but I want the paper.

Does HRH send one out? If they do, how long do you have to wait for it?

MMCD

I made my reservations for early March in December and still haven't gotten written confirmation. I've talked to them a couple of times and they said I should have received it but that it doesn't matter because it's in the computer. I don't know how comfortable I am with this but I'll see when I get there March 4th.

Aloha,

I made my reservations on 12/28/00 for the garden view room at the Entertainment card rate too and although they gave me a confirmation number, I did not have a confirming letter. I called to reconfirm and request the letter on 1/12, 1/16, 1/22, and then during a call 1/25 Mary told me that they were having trouble with the confirmation "machine" sending out letters and she would re-input it again and if I did not get a letter in 7-10 days to call again and they would hand issue a letter. I did not need to call again as I finally got a confirmation letter with a postmark date of 1/27. :)

I booked a room with the Entertainment rate in January. They said my credit card would be charged for one night. Even when I questioned whether or not the charge would go through (because I knew I didn't have enough available on my card at the time), he said "yes it went through." I received a confirmation number. So then I'm thinking "great, my bank is going to approve the charge and I'll have an overlimit fee" but the charge has yet to appear on my card. It has been about a month. Meanwhile I made a payment on the card and the funds have been available all this time.

I have never received anything in writing, but I have called back 3 times just to confirm because I am afraid of arriving and being told "I'm sorry but..." with the excuse that somebody screwed up. All 3 times they have assured me that the reservation is fine.

From what I've read from everyone else, it seems like maybe they say they are going to charge for one night, but in reality they only get an authorization for that amount, but never charge it?

We are arriving there on March 1st. So at this point I guess we'll just show up and see what happens. If there is any problem you can bet that I will make a stink about it.

and wanted the paper. After 3 weeks I called and they faxed it to me by the close of the business day. Just call and have it faxed.

Cora

99868661420436363134325F303138001.jpg

The December 15, 2000 MK Grand Marshall Family!
Wonder July 2000
Off-site '84, 85','92, 10/99
Dolphin '93, Dixie '98, Vero '99, Hilton Head '99,
BWV 2/00
OKW/Cruise/BWV 7/00
CS 12/00
Upcoming HH 7/01 & Universal (Hard Rock)/WLV/BWV! 8/01

we made res.in early jan. it took about a month but we received written confr. we then changed the res. to water view with the entr. card for 129 a night after we read about it here. (thanks for all the info) we then received the changed res about three weeks later. it appears to trake about a month.

I just made a reservation at HRH 3 days ago for a room the first week in April. The reservationist offered to fax the confirmation and I received it the next day. Make sure your fax is always on since it can take up to 24 hours for them to send it.

I really hope someone from Universal reservations read this board. It´s extremely bad business to universal to have this kind of problems with it´s guests correspondence. I really hope they fixed the problem quickly and well. That´s the crucial point of difference between universal and Disney. Disney´s quality of servives is far more magical than universal´s.

Sandro

Loews does not send you a confirmation unless you ask them to. Apparantley this saves them a lot of $$ because most people do not need a mailed printout of a reservation.

If you want them to mail or fax you a confirmation, you must call 1-800-23-LOEWS and request it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter