HRH hold luggage if early arrival?

suzimar57

Miss my Happy Place.
We plan to arrive at HRH early (around 630 am)and are aware the room won't be ready until 3 or 4 pm - will we be able to check in early at that time, get our room keys & have them hold our luggage until we can get into our room later that afternoon? And will we be able to use FOTL that same morning with our room keys? Thank you!

just a few down from yours :) . I was told when I made my ressies that we would be able to store our bags. I haven't been able to get a good answer though about the room key and FOTL before check in time. I guess I'll call HRH, although it does seem like you get different answers about this FOTL thing. Who knows :rolleyes:

imgtp.gif

<font size=4 color=purple>DIXIE LANDINGS-1999</font>
<font size=4 color=purple>WILDERNESS LODGE-2001</font>

I'm not sure about HRH, but last time at the PB they were glad to hold our luggage for us and go ahead and give us our room keys/tickets. They were more than happy to accomodate us with whatever we needed. No clue as to the FOTL tho...

HRH will hold your baggage on arrival, they will issue room keys for you to use to charge purchases & access club lounge (if you're staying on club floor) & FOTL. They will tell you what time your room will be ready and then have you report back to the front desk to obtain room number. Bell hop will deliver baggage to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter