HPRP Revival Year 5! (Sign ups closed, maybe exceptions): The Magic Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal: You ate your chocolate frog and passed out. Are you all right?

Katelyn:Oh.Sorry,I didnt mean to scare you.Its just something weird with me,I'm fine now.[/QUOTE]

Crystal: *cautiously* All right. *glances out the window* I hope it doesn't rain.......

Katelyn:Oh.Sorry,I didnt mean to scare you.Its just something weird with me,I'm fine now.

Crystal: *cautiously* All right. *glances out the window* I hope it doesn't rain.......[/QUOTE]

Katelyn:Yeah,the first years will be soaking.So they'll be shaking from being freezing to death and their nerves about the sorting.

Crystal: *cautiously* All right. *glances out the window* I hope it doesn't rain.......

Katelyn:Yeah,the first years will be soaking.So they'll be shaking from being freezing to death and their nerves about the sorting.[/QUOTE]

Crystal: It may not, but there are more clouds out........ *grins* I remember my sorting.

Katelyn:Yeah,the first years will be soaking.So they'll be shaking from being freezing to death and their nerves about the sorting.

Crystal: It may not, but there are more clouds out........ *grins* I remember my sorting.[/QUOTE]

Katelyn:Thats not as entertaining. *smiles* Was yours nerve-wrecking too?

Crystal: It may not, but there are more clouds out........ *grins* I remember my sorting.

Katelyn:Thats not as entertaining. *smiles* Was yours nerve-wrecking too?[/QUOTE]

Crystal: *smiles* I was very nervous, and even shier then than I am now. Of course, my last name is Gray, so I was right behind Hermione Granger in line. Well the hat spent three or four minutes with her, she was nearly a hatstall. So there I was, waiting and waiting and waiting, getting even more nervous, Hermione taking forever up there. Well finally she was sorted into your house, and they called my name out loud. And because I have my moments of clumsyness, I nearly tripped on my way up. I sat on the stool, and I was just terrified out of my mind looking out at all those faces staring at me. Then they put on the Sorting Hat, and once he figured out I was incredibly shy and a nervous wreck, he ruled out Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Then we had about a three or four minute argument about whether I should be placed in Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Well, I'd heard about all the bad things about both Slytherin and Hufflepudff, so when he offered Slytherin, I asked for Ravenclaw. Seemed my arguments were so intelllectual and thought out, even in the state that I was in, that he decided Ravenclaw was the best place for me after all. *smiles* I'm glad I was able to choose my fate. I couldn't imagine being in Slytherin.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45367478 said:
El: *wakes up* ah I feel asleep didn't I?

Katelyn:Yupp!

Carly: *yells loudly, so whole train can hear* are we there yet!?!?!

Katelyn:*laughs* And I thought I was hyper and impatient!

Katelyn:Thats not as entertaining. *smiles* Was yours nerve-wrecking too?

Crystal: *smiles* I was very nervous, and even shier then than I am now. Of course, my last name is Gray, so I was right behind Hermione Granger in line. Well the hat spent three or four minutes with her, she was nearly a hatstall. So there I was, waiting and waiting and waiting, getting even more nervous, Hermione taking forever up there. Well finally she was sorted into your house, and they called my name out loud. And because I have my moments of clumsyness, I nearly tripped on my way up. I sat on the stool, and I was just terrified out of my mind looking out at all those faces staring at me. Then they put on the Sorting Hat, and once he figured out I was incredibly shy and a nervous wreck, he ruled out Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Then we had about a three or four minute argument about whether I should be placed in Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Well, I'd heard about all the bad things about both Slytherin and Hufflepudff, so when he offered Slytherin, I asked for Ravenclaw. Seemed my arguments were so intelllectual and thought out, even in the state that I was in, that he decided Ravenclaw was the best place for me after all. *smiles* I'm glad I was able to choose my fate. I couldn't imagine being in Slytherin.[/QUOTE]

Katelyn:*smiles* Hermione hates how long her sorting took.She hated when all of the eyes were on her.And your sorting sounds kind of like Harry's.Thats a cool coincidence!

Crystal: Yes you did. But we're nearly there. *changes into her school robes*

Katelyn:*yells* FINALLY!!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45367593 said:
El: oh awesome!! *changes into robes as well*

Crystal: So are any of you 5th years prefects? I just wondered. I'm not, I'm way too shy and I'm no stranger to detention.

Katelyn:Yupp!

Katelyn:*laughs* And I thought I was hyper and impatient!

Crystal: *smiles* I was very nervous, and even shier then than I am now. Of course, my last name is Gray, so I was right behind Hermione Granger in line. Well the hat spent three or four minutes with her, she was nearly a hatstall. So there I was, waiting and waiting and waiting, getting even more nervous, Hermione taking forever up there. Well finally she was sorted into your house, and they called my name out loud. And because I have my moments of clumsyness, I nearly tripped on my way up. I sat on the stool, and I was just terrified out of my mind looking out at all those faces staring at me. Then they put on the Sorting Hat, and once he figured out I was incredibly shy and a nervous wreck, he ruled out Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Then we had about a three or four minute argument about whether I should be placed in Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Well, I'd heard about all the bad things about both Slytherin and Hufflepudff, so when he offered Slytherin, I asked for Ravenclaw. Seemed my arguments were so intelllectual and thought out, even in the state that I was in, that he decided Ravenclaw was the best place for me after all. *smiles* I'm glad I was able to choose my fate. I couldn't imagine being in Slytherin.

Katelyn:*smiles* Hermione hates how long her sorting took.She hated when all of the eyes were on her.And your sorting sounds kind of like Harry's.Thats a cool coincidence!

Katelyn:*yells* FINALLY!![/QUOTE]

Crystal: Yup. Strange how coincedinces like that happen. *laughs*

Carly: You're not the only one then! I just want to get off this train! *groans*

Katelyn:*smiles* SHe is definitly gonna be fun this year! *laughs*

Katelyn:*yells* FINALLY!!

Crystal: Yup. Strange how coincedinces like that happen. *laughs*[/QUOTE]

Katelyn:Yeah,really strange.But since when at Hogwarts is anything not strange?

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45367716 said:
El: ha nope I'm with you on that detention

Crystal: *laughs*

Katelyn:Yeah,really strange.But since when at Hogwarts is anything not strange?[/QUOTE]

Crystal: *grins* True, true. *gasps* Lookout the window, it's the lake! And the castle's up ahead!

OOC: Hey, anyone up for earning some Battle Scars of Ravenclaw (or Gryffindor if you're in that house)?

Crystal: *laughs*

Katelyn:Yeah,really strange.But since when at Hogwarts is anything not strange?

Crystal: *grins* True, true. *gasps* Lookout the window, it's the lake! And the castle's up ahead!

OOC: Hey, anyone up for earning some Battlescars of Ravenclaw (or Gryffindor if you're in that house)?[/QUOTE]

Katelyn:*eyes widen* Yes!We're finally here!*look out the window* Oh my,I missed Hogwarts so much!

Ooc:Sounds cool to me!!:thumbsup2

OOC: Hey, anyone up for earning some Battlescars of Ravenclaw (or Gryffindor if you're in that house)?

Katelyn:*eyes widen* Yes!We're finally here!*look out the window* Oh my,I missed Hogwarts so much!

Ooc:Sounds cool to me!!:thumbsup2[/QUOTE]

Crystal: I'm glad to be back at my second home.

OOC: Yes! I wasn't sure whether you and Becca would remember the reference.

Katelyn:Yeah,really strange.But since when at Hogwarts is anything not strange?[/QUOTE]

Carly: I'm just a very fun person all around... *smiles* Very care free, I would say.

Ooc:Sounds cool to me!!:thumbsup2

Crystal: I'm glad to be back at my second home.

OOC: Yes! I wasn't sure whether you and Becca would remember the reference.[/QUOTE]

Katelyn:*grins* Me too.I swear this train is purposefully keeping me away. *thinks**groans* I just remembered,Snapes probably waiting right by the gates to the castle.What a great way to start the school year.

Ooc:I couldnt forget!It was one of the first times the AHCR JD's got in trouble together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter