HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
niallsprincess said:
Harry: Me, mad? You're the one that's being mad.

Carly: *another hole in one, trying to ignore the two*

Katelyn:No I'm not,I was just saying I dont want you to pay for me.How is that being mad?You've seen me mad before and I'm not acting anything like that.

Katelyn:No I'm not,I was just saying I dont want you to pay for me.How is that being mad?You've seen me mad before and I'm not acting anything like that.

Harry: You know that you're getting mad. Just- Just, whatever. Just play. It's your turn...

niallsprincess said:
Harry: You know that you're getting mad. Just- Just, whatever. Just play. It's your turn...

Katelyn:*sighs* Yeah,whatever.I was actually trying not to get mad because I didnt wanna hurt you again.*walks over and hits the ball**gets a hole in one and walks to the next hole and sits on a bench*

Katelyn:*sighs* Yeah,whatever.I was actually trying not to get mad because I didnt wanna hurt you again.*walks over and hits the ball**gets a hole in one and walks to the next hole and sits on a bench*

Carly: *turns to Niall and whispers* i wonder about those two. It's constantly fighting... *the boys hit and they all walk to the next*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *turns to Niall and whispers* i wonder about those two. It's constantly fighting... *the boys hit and they all walk to the next*

Katelyn:*Looks through her pictures on the bench not paying attention**hums Na na na*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Maybe we shouldn't finish the game. Maybe we should just go home... *sighs and runs her fingers through her long, dyed hair*

Katelyn:*frowns and opens her mouth to say something when her phone goes off**rolls her eyes and answers* Whats wrong Luke?*listens and takes a deep breath* Did you try giving her food?* listens again* Dont you dare hurt her or answer that letter or I'll turn you into a bird!*hangs up and sighs* I think you're right,somethings wrong back at the manor.

Katelyn:*frowns and opens her mouth to say something when her phone goes off**rolls her eyes and answers* Whats wrong Luke?*listens and takes a deep breath* Did you try giving her food?* listens again* Dont you dare hurt her or answer that letter or I'll turn you into a bird!*hangs up and sighs* I think you're right,somethings wrong back at the manor.

Carly: *her eyes widen* What's happened?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *her eyes widen* What's happened?

Katelyn:*frowns* Darcy is hurting Luke and going mental and he's threatning to hurt her,and my dad sent another letter and Luke read it.I swear he's trying to ruin my life,I mean its already bad enough I feel guilty about dumping him and then fighting with Harry but now he's trying to make everything worse.

Katelyn:*frowns* Darcy is hurting Luke and going mental and he's threatning to hurt her,and my dad sent another letter and Luke read it.I swear he's trying to ruin my life,I mean its already bad enough I feel guilty about dumping him and then fighting with Harry but now he's trying to make everything worse.

Carly: How could Darcy hurt Luke? She's just a little kitten!

niallsprincess said:
Carly: How could Darcy hurt Luke? She's just a little kitten!

Katelyn:Shes biting and scratching him,it cant be that bad but hes a big baby so he'll probably kill her if I don't stop him.Are you guys gonna be mad if I leave and go hurt him a bit?

Katelyn:Shes biting and scratching him,it cant be that bad but hes a big baby so he'll probably kill her if I don't stop him.Are you guys gonna be mad if I leave and go hurt him a bit?

Carly: Mad? No! We're coming with you and helping you. He lays one finger on that cat, and I will break his face.

Johanna: *stopds walking for a moment* My head............why does it hurt so much? Ow........agh.........no! *falls to her knees* What's happening to me? *loses er balance and falls to the ground* *passes out*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Mad? No! We're coming with you and helping you. He lays one finger on that cat, and I will break his face.

Ooc:Sorry I fell asleep last night!We had a breakfast reservation so I had to wakeup early!

Katelyn:Wicked!*frowns* We'd better go then,he might use mag-*looks at Harry then back at her* Uhm,that special thing on her and I dunno if I can keep my cool if he did that.

Ooc:Sorry I fell asleep last night!We had a breakfast reservation so I had to wakeup early!

Katelyn:Wicked!*frowns* We'd better go then,he might use mag-*looks at Harry then back at her* Uhm,that special thing on her and I dunno if I can keep my cool if he did that.

OOC: No problem! Besides, Peyton hasn't been on yet today. No one really has but me.

Fairywings said:
OOC: No problem! Besides, Peyton hasn't been on yet today. No one really has but me.

Ooc:Great,I was at Magic Kingdom all day without my ipod so I couldnt be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter