HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
niallsprincess said:
OOC: Lucky! Port Orleans is a great resort! I love it because it's so quiet. I'm trying to convince my mom to let me, her, and my best friend to go to Disney World together in a year or two. Like a girls trip :) I think it'd be really fun.

Fairywings said:
ooc: I've never stayed at Port Orleans! Usually we stay at Wilderness Lodge, but our second trip we stayed at Coronado Springs. I thik a girl's trip with me and my mom would be fun, especially since she's the planner and we're the biggest disney fans, but I doubt we'd do one.

Ooc:It sounds like it would be fun!I dunno if I'd ever go on a girls trip but it could be fun!I'm eating gelato right now and omg its so good!

ooc: I've never stayed at Port Orleans! Usually we stay at Wilderness Lodge, but our second trip we stayed at Coronado Springs. I thik a girl's trip with me and my mom would be fun, especially since she's the planner and we're the biggest disney fans, but I doubt we'd do one.
OOC: My mom and I both are the planners, and my best friend has never been, so it'd be nice to take her. :)
Ooc:It sounds like it would be fun!I dunno if I'd ever go on a girls trip but it could be fun!I'm eating gelato right now and omg its so good!

OOC: Sounds yummy! :woohoo:

Ooc:Back!I just got in from Whispering Canyon Cafe and it was so good!I really missed all the yummy food!

Katelyn:*starts to sing Moments softly while looking around still following them*

Ooc:Back!I just got in from Whispering Canyon Cafe and it was so good!I really missed all the yummy food!

Katelyn:*starts to sing Moments softly while looking around still following them*

OOC: Ooooh, lucky you! I'm sure it was really great! :)

Carly: *pushes the door open* We're here!

Harry: *pays for all of them*

Carly: Good, let's go. *smiles*

niallsprincess said:
OOC: Ooooh, lucky you! I'm sure it was really great! :)

Carly: *pushes the door open* We're here!

Harry: *pays for all of them*

Carly: Good, let's go. *smiles*

Ooc:Super yummy!I love food so I was a happy girl!

Katelyn:*frowns* I could have paid for myself,you didnt have to do that.I'll pay you back.

Ooc:Super yummy!I love food so I was a happy girl!

Katelyn:*frowns* I could have paid for myself,you didnt have to do that.I'll pay you back.

OOC: I am soooo excited to go to DIsney in November, and now you are making me even more excited!

Harry: DOn't even try it.

Carly: *laughs and walks to the first whole* *hits the ball and sinks it* *jumps up* Yes! Hole in one!

niallsprincess said:
OOC: I am soooo excited to go to DIsney in November, and now you are making me even more excited!

Harry: DOn't even try it.

Carly: *laughs and walks to the first whole* *hits the ball and sinks it* *jumps up* Yes! Hole in one!

Katelyn:*shakes her head* Its not fair though,you shouldnt have to pay for me if I can't pay you back or give you something.*follows her and hits the ball three times before it goes in*

Ooc:Haha sorry!Its hard not to talk about Disney!

Katelyn:*shakes her head* Its not fair though,you shouldnt have to pay for me if I can't pay you back or give you something.*follows her and hits the ball three times before it goes in*

Ooc:Haha sorry!Its hard not to talk about Disney!

Harry: ummmm no! *gets the ball in after two tries*

Niall: *gets it in with three tries*

OOC: No don't be, it's a good thing! Ahaha :)

niallsprincess said:
Harry: ummmm no! *gets the ball in after two tries*

Niall: *gets it in with three tries*

OOC: No don't be, it's a good thing! Ahaha :)

Katelyn:Why not?Whats so bad about letting me repay you?Please?And poo you!You did better than me!*fake pouts*

Ooc:Haha yay then!

niallsprincess said:
OOC: Hello!!!!!! :)

Harry: No, I pay for girls...

Fairywings said:
OOC: How was your day?

Katelyn:Well thats not a very good reason,but if you're going to stick with it I guess I have to live with it.*mutters* Even if I dont wanna.

Ooc:Very magical!:-)

Katelyn:Well thats not a very good reason,but if you're going to stick with it I guess I have to live with it.*mutters* Even if I dont wanna.

Ooc:Very magical!:-)

Harry: *sighs and glares at her*

Carly: *walks to the next hole*

Fairywings said:
OOC: Great!

Ooc:Yupp!And I just saw a few fireworks from illuminations in Epcot from the balcony outside my room!Omg I really missed Disney.

niallsprincess said:
Harry: *sighs and glares at her*

Carly: *walks to the next hole*

Katelyn:*looks at her shoes* You don't need to get mad,I'm sorry.I didnt mean to get you angry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter