HP Pkg vs. Onsite

queenvic

Mouseketeer
If the HP Vaca Pkg gets you into WWoHP an hour early even if staying at a "partner" (read off-site) hotel, is it really necessary to stay onsite? I understand that you get FOTL, but I would think the major thing you want is the early access.

Also, if you do the HP Pkg and take advantage of early entry, do you enter through the entrance that says "hotel guests"? Or do you enter the back way through JP?

If you are only going mainly for Harry Potter and don't want to stay onsite then the package would be your best option, I think they have a separate entrance for offsite package holders especially if you have reservations at the 3 broomsticks for breakfast.

Depending on when you are going it might be busy enough that using the Express Access you get for staying onsite will help you enjoy the rest of the parks without having to rush. Plus only being a few minutes away by walking or boat ride is a pretty nice plus too, that way you don't have to worry about shuttles or parking in the garages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter