How's the new Magical Express?

California Mom

DIS Veteran
Magical Express was suppose to have started on May 5. Has anyone used this new service yet? We will be arriving in July, going to ASSp and then departing from BWV. I would like anyone's feedback and comments on how smooth it went; how long to get to hotel, how long to get to airport, any lost luggage, etc.

Thanks for your info. :flower:

My friend used it this past week and had absolutely no problems. A lot of people at our resort were complaining about how long it took them to get to the hotel, but come on, this service was FREE! The longest that I heard anyone say that it took them to get to the hotel was 2 hours, but that doesn't seem overlong to me. No problems with the bags at all.

Keep in mind when you read the Transportation Board threads, that the ones who usually will say something is the ones who are complaining. In my mind, some of the complaints I am hearing come from poor planning on the part of the poster, not a problem with the service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter