• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How were the crowds the week before President's week?

marknj

Earning My Ears
We just got back from WDW the week before President's week. There were no lines for any of the rides, including all the major ones. I was hoping the situation was the same at Universal. We would like to try Universal the same week in Feb.next year, but I don't want to wait in long lines.
Would anyone share their impressions of the wait times? Thanks for any imput.

and the lines at USF/IOA were even shorter than the ones at WDW - never more than 10 minutes (but we don't do the wild coasters like Hulk, dueling Dragons so can't comment on those)

We did Spiderman three times in the first hour the park was open so don't know what it was like later. MIB, BTTF, Blutos, even OneFish Two Fish were all very short waits if any.....

We went same week last year, weather was not as warm but crowds are great!

steamboatwillie.gif

Offsite Feb 2001
Offsite Feb 2000
Offsite March 1999
Offsite March 1998
Offsite Feb 1997
timon.gif

Hey - What can I say? Offsite gets me there every year.

Mark,

Stay at the Portofino Bay or Hard Rock Hotel and you shouldn't have to worry about the wait times. If you are not staying on-site, I wouldn't expect the wait times to be too bad. You could also try using the new Universal Express reservation system.

Thanks for the advice. I think we will try Universal/SeaWorld next February, instead of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter