How "value" are the value resorts?!? :/

We've only stayed in a value for one night, but it was nice. Smaller than an average hotel room (less room between the end of the bed and the front of the dresser, etc.) but still nice and definitely clean. It was at Pop.

Since all WDW Disney resorts are on Disney property, it would be counter-productive to have Disney hotel rooms with different standards of cleanliness and maintenance. Disney goes to great lengths to offer uniformity and consistency of service, appearance, friendliness and most importantly, Value For The Money. The resort differences have been listed by PPs and have to do with amenities, room size, etc. I stayed at Pop and ASMo in November, first time at Values. And they were as "Disney Quality" as my previous Moderate stays. One thing I missed at the All Stars was Espresso Coffee at the food court. They had it at Pop/AoA, so Pop's where I'll stay next time (cheaper resort prices than AoA, and just across the bridge).

Give Values a try, and write back!

Very well stated! I have over 30 trips to WDW and 20 stays have been at values. I have stayed at each moderate and a few deluxes (SSR, CSR, AKL 2x)--and I will be back three times this year and each time will be at a value! At the moderates I DO enjoy the extra pools in the summer, but rarely is it worth the price difference.

Side note: the WORST hotel experience I ever had was at a VERY expensive hotel in LA. The suite was filthy, furniture looked like it came out of a yard sale, room service never showed up, etc. I was staying on someone elses dime or I would have left and found a Hampton Inn.

LOL- I have stayed at POP and thought the room was very comfortable.:) The hotel was VERY clean, and I would say the rooms are much nicer than a "motel".

What might give the resort a "motel" feel is that the rooms have an outside entrance and the structure is basically a large concrete block. But you will see that Disney value resorts are definitely not in the "motel" class (I am thinking Motel 6 here) - I would give them a whole different category. They are well themed, fun and comfortable - and definitely clean. Disney is very good at keeping rooms in good shape IMO - so you can be rest assured about that we are talking a whole other breed of "motel" here.:goodvibes

I am in the process of booking another stay at POP right now!::yes::

Ok.. makes me nervous. lol We are staying in AoA. We get there tomorrow! thanks.. easesmy mind
My favorites are deluxes, but I stayed in AoA this past December, and enjoyed it. When I was there, the bus situation was a little rough, especially coming back from parks, but that could have been due to the newness of the resort.

I took the bus back to the Pop, and just walked over the bridge a few times. I don't mind walking though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter