How to send a PM??

"Got Disney"

<font color=blue>They’re like Lays chips...just ca
how do I send a PM to the WEBMASTERS? and to anyone else :)

how do I send a PM to the WEBMASTERS? and to anyone else :)

If you hover over "Inbox" at upper right, you'll see "start a new conversation". Conversations is what PMs are now called. Click on that and you can converse with up to 10 people.

OR - if you just have one person you want to converse with, you can click on their avatar and on the window that pops up (sort of in the upper middle area) is "Start a conversation". Clicking on that will default to putting their name in the "To" line of the conversation.

That would explain it. It within an hour or so. I will try again in a couple of hours.

Thanks!

If you want to get a message to all of the webmasters you can try sending an email to admin@wdwinfo.com. They'll all see that, as opposed to a PM to one or two specific ones.

Why do some of my posts automatically quote an original post while others do not? I've attempted to delete the quoted info but it continues to tie into my post. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen!

If you click "Reply" at the bottom right of another post, it will be quoted in your post. If you simply wish to post a straight reply (without quoting), just click in the gray box at the bottom of the thread and type your reply.

exactly the info I was looking for - need to post a couple more times to be able to PM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!