How to plan in advance

lisabor

Earning My Ears
Ok, I am new to this board and to Disney planning, please tell me (nicely :)) if I am just being brain-dead.

I see that the schedule for parks hours and extended hours does not come out until 3 months ahead of time. However, we need to make dining reservations (for the best spots) 180 days in advance. Is there any way to plan these to align so that we are in the park on the appropriate days? Or is the answer just to bite the bullet, get the park hopper option and plan to travel around as necessary?

you can do that as we generally get the hopper mainly b/c with the DD so young we spend alot of time in MK and on the AK and HS days we are more half days on those

Typcially the Extra Hours dont change tooooooo much in accordance to what you are probably seeing, also I thought they had changed the Dining Ressies to 90 days in advance?:wizard:

y I thought they had changed the Dining Ressies to 90 days in advance?:wizard:

In October Dining Res. went back to 180 days.

The park hours/EMH are out through June. From what I understood the park hours were also going to be released 6 months out. I don't know why they are only out through June right now though. That's only a little over 5 months. Depending on when you are planning to go I would just keep checking the Disney site and hope they release their hours for the 6 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter