How to make pillowcases?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
I need help to make ds a pillowcase for our trip this sept, I can't sew but I thought perhaps iron on? I saw a link on tgm with a pillowcase section but I am not sure what to do with it. Any advice?

go to walmart or the craft store - or even staples - look for iron-on transperance paper you can put through your home computer.
find disney clip art on the internet, add text, make sure you flip your design so it is a mirror image - print on the iron-on paper and then iron it to a store bought pillowcase.
if you are having the characters sign - look for sharpies or fabric markers - you might want something hard like a clip board to put under the pillow case while they sign it - also put a piece of cardboard in the middle so the markers dont bleed all the way through.
is this clear - pm me with any questions
jennifer

Check out the DISIGNS thread! Some of the disigners have pillowcase disigns you could use. I think Donatalie has some in her photobucket.

Also check out Amy Mickey's thread. She has the best transfers. I have had terrible luck with the ones I've bought at the store, especially the Wilton transfers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter