How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

I need help too....I wanted my name Melanie in a font like Princessa C's used for good afternoon in dark blue. I have tried & tried & I get it done but it never sparkles right...just sort of flashes once or something. :confused3

Disneygrl36 said:
I need help too....I wanted my name Melanie in a font like Princessa C's used for good afternoon in dark blue. I have tried & tried & I get it done but it never sparkles right...just sort of flashes once or something. :confused3

I PM'ed you.

Anyone want to create one for me?

I'm up for anything....and I'd like my name (Kim) instead of my screen name!

Thanks!

iluvcountry said:
I'll do it for you Kim. Any color requests? :flower:

Thanks! It really doesn't matter! (I love surprises!)

If anyone needs help making a sparkly name or Mickey I'd be more than happy to help.

I got it to work once I hit blend! YAY!

Anybody know the name of the font I have in my sig right now?

hey thanks for the great instructions! i made a bunch of fun little icons last night! :dog:

I thought of something... For people that have been getting a sparkly box, when you go to composite have you switched over to in? If you didn't that's the problem. :sunny:

THANK YOU iluvcountry!!!

I love my sparkly siggie!!! :banana: :banana:

I'm having a problem with the colors I'm using to make the sparkle images. When I first started doing it the colors turned out just the way they looked when I saved them. Now when I try to use dark blue, it turns out purple (above) and when I use red it turns out pink. I can't figure it out.

I search for a black and white image, save it on my computer and then do it the same way you do the names. If you need any help let me know.

Sorry.

For the Tinkerbell one, I did a search for a car window decal because I knew it was a black outline of tink. I right clicked and selected save as. Open up http://www.magickstudio.com/ and click the Browse button to get your image. When you add the glitter part you have to select Blend, instead of In.

Does that make any sense?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter